Sanctuary

A Fool's Paradise

"This is like my little sanctuary that I come to whenever I feel stressed." SungYeol said as he felled you into the hole and as soon as you went through the hole, the wall disappeared.

 

You gawked at the beautiful scenery in front of you and you couldn't have words to describe it.

 

There were trees surrounding you and the grass seemed to welcome you in.

 

In front of you though, was what had made you stare in awe the most.

 

There was a little waterfall that seemes to look rainbow in the light and the water would land into a small pond below and into a little stream that went on behind the trees.

 

The sun was shinning and the sky was the lighest of blues and you smiled.

 

"I never showed anyone else this place except for you." SungYeol said, breaking the silence and you teared your eyes off of the waterfall and looked towards SungYeol with a surprised expression.

 

"Come on. Dont just stand there." He grabbed your hand and started to lead you towards the waterfall.

 

It was even prettier closer and you dunked your feet into the cold water after taking your shoes off.

 

SungYeol followed your lead and dunked his feet as well, putting his shoes next to yours on the grass.

 

"Why did you save me?" You asked as he sat next to you near the rocks.

 

"Because... I saw that you were about to get killed and I just saved you. I don't really know why. And then I carried you home, and some how we ended up like this." SungYeol lookee off into the distance and you could tell he looked a lot calmer here.

 

Both of you didn't say a word and just stared at the water falling from the rocks above.

 

It was calming and you knew why SungYeol would call this his sanctuary. 

 

Suddenly, SungYeol spray some water at you and you stared at him in shock.

 

You sprayed some water at him too, and soon you guys were having a water fight.

 

You squealed as he picked you up by the waist and acted like his was going to drop you in the water.

 

Then, you wiggled out of his grasp and threw some water at him.

 

Both of you laughed as you sprayed water at each other, seeing who can spray the most water.

 

Drenched in water, you both came out of the water, smiling as you two laid onto the grass.

 

You shivered a little bit and SungYeol came closer to you and hugged you from the side.

 

Your eyes widened in shock and his touch sent electricity through your body and you thought for one second that SungGyu was here.

 

"Sorry, I don't have a jacket right now but you can use me as your warmth." SungYeol whispered and rested his head next to your shoulder, making your heart beat twice as faster.

 

You could barely breathe and your mind went blank. His body felt warm against your cool skin and you smiled.

 

You felt safe as SungYeol wrapped his arms around you and you closed your eyes.

 

SungYeol openned his eyes to see you sleeping and he moved a hair from your face.

 

Smiling, his hugged you tighter and he could feel his emotions arise. 

 

He knew that he liked you as a friend but as he looked at your sleeping face, he couldn't help but think you were beautiful.

 

Hus eyes moved to your lips and he was so tempted to kiss them, but he stopped himself because he thought he would make your relationship with him more awkward.

 

It had only been a week ane he didn't want you to think he was weird or anything.

 

"Good night SooAh." He whispered before going back to sleep.

 

You had awoken and you opened your eyes to see SungYeol right in from of you.

 

At that moment, SungYeol started to open his eyes and your eyes widened in surprised.

 

His arms were still around your waist and you both looked at each other, and your heart started to flutter.

 

You managed to sit up and you fanned your burning face. SungYeol sat up as well and smiled at your actions.

 

"I-I think that the others will be looking for us." You stuttered and you got up and walked towards the place were you came in through.

 

SungYeol followed you, smiling, *She's so innocent.* He stood next to you and you waited for him to lead us to the library.

 

"You can come here anytime you want and all you have to do is put your hand on the wall," SungYeol grabbed your hand and led it to an invisible wall and once you touched it, it appeared again.

 

"And then all you have to do is think of me." You thought about all of the things you did today at the sanctuary and the hole appeared in the wall.

 

You could see the library and you and SungYeol stepped back into the library.

 

"Thank you for showing me this place. It was really beautiful." You said as you smiled to SungYeol and he could feel his own heart beating faster. *Not as beautiful as you.* 

 

"No problem." SungYeol ruffled your hair and you started to giggle.

 

*If it makes you happy, I could do anything. Just please don't leave me.* 

 

-----------

A/N

 

Wasn't it so sweet? :)

 

I'm trying to get you to have a chance to really bond with everyone, and this time it was SungYeol!

 

Comment and Subscribe! :)

 

-Wonderbangfan10