Blood

A Fool's Paradise

You walked downstairs and greeted everyone as you sat next to L.

 

You and L exchanged looks and both of you smiled while looking away as SungGyu put your breakfast in front of you.

 

"When did you guys become so close?" WooHyun said as he sat next to you and clinged onto your arm. "Don't hang out with him. He's mean."

 

WooHyun pouted and you giggled as you pushed his face away with your finger.

 

"You don't like me anymore?" Woohyun let out a fake gasp and as you were about to tell him that it was a joke, L put a arm around your shoulder.

 

"She likes me better so back off." L pulled you closer to you and you giggled as you lightly punch his chest.

 

WooHyun pouted as he started to eat his breakfast. L let go of you and you started to your breakfast as well.

 

"Good morning, SooAh." Hoya came over and kissed you on the forehead and sat down at the table to receive a glare from WooHyun. 

 

"Did you sleep well?" SungYeol asked as he took a spoonful of his cereal.

 

You nodded and then suddenly, Hoya wiped your lips with a napkin.

 

Blushing, you grapped your own napkin and started to wipe your own mouth.

 

"Oppa? Can you hand me another spoon? I dropped mine." You asked DongWoo as you picked up the spoon you had dropped.

 

"Anything for you, my sweetheart." DongWoo said as he handed you another spoon with a big smile.

 

WooHyun started to gag and SungGyu pushed him with his elbow. "What?"

 

After everyone was done with breakfast, you roamed around the house, not knowing what to do.

 

"You bored?" Hoya asked as he stood next to you in front of your room.

 

"Yeah. I don't know what to do." You leaned against your door and crossed your arms.

 

"Well, you want to go upstairs?" Hoya suggested and you eagerly nodded.

 

Hoya led you to a different flight of stairs than DongWoo and yiu grew confused.

 

"Weren't we going to the tower?" You asked as Hoya looked back to see that you weren't following.

 

"No, but I have somewhere better." Hoya grabbed your wrist and both of you walked up the stairs and into a dark room.

 

Hoya switched on a switch and all of the lights to reveal a large room with mirrors covering all of the sides.

 

It seemed to be a dance studio and both of you walked towards the center of the room.

 

"Okay, now close your eyes and think of a place you want to be." You closed your eyes and started to think about the ocean and how you had always wanted to visit and ocean. "Okay, now open." 

 

You opened you eyes to see the ocean right in front of you with the sun shining down on your skin.

 

"So you wanted to go to the beach?" Hoya asked as he stared into the far distance. "SooAh?"

 

You snapped out of your trance and stared up at Hoya with a smile. "Thank you."

 

"Your welcome." Hoya ruffled your hair and you laughed. "Would you care for a dance?" Hoya said as he held out his hand.

 

"I dont know how to dance though." You took his hand anyways and he pulled you closer.

 

You gasped at the force and you looked up at Hoya, your heart racing. "It's okay. Just follow my lead."

 

He put your other hand on his shoulder as he put his hand on your waist. You jumped a little from the touch and Hoya smiled at you.

 

Hoya moved slowly and it was easy once you got the hang of it. You rested your head against his chest and you closed your eyes as you took a deep breath.

 

The sound of the ocean waves in the background calmed you and you smiled, wishing you could stay like this forever.

 

"I love you SooAh." Hoya whispered and your eyes opened wide as you looked up at him. 

 

Hoya carefully caressed your cheeks and kissed you on the lips.

 

Your eyes widened in surprise and your heart started to beat faster, almost felt like it was about to pop out of you and you stopped breathing.

 

Hoya backed away slowly and then when he saw your surprised face he smiled. "I really do."

 

He kissed your forehead and you thought you were going to faint sooner or later.

 

Then, Hoya looked down to your neck and swallowed his spit. He hadn't drank any blood for the last four to fuve weeks and he knew sooner or later he had to drink some blood but he didn't want you to think he was weird. 

 

You followed his gaze to your neck and you looked back up at him. "If you want to drink my blood, you can."

 

Hoya looked at you with surprise and shook his head. "I don't need blood anyways."

 

"Liar. You haven't drank blood in weeks, I know you need some. I don't mind if you drink mine." You said as you titled you r neck towards him and pushed your hair out of the way.

 

"No, I can't." Hoya turned his head away from you, but you touched his cheek and made him face you. "I said you could."

 

You stared into his eyes and you could tell he really wanted to but something was blocking him. "But-"

 

"It's okay. I trust you that you wont hurt me." You said as you looked into his eyes again.

 

"Are you sure you are okay with this?" Hoya said as he stared at your neck and btushed the hairs away.

 

You nodded and Hoya put a hand around your neck. He titled your head towards him and he took a last look at you before his fangs sprang out.

 

Hoya cautiously leaned towards your neck and he hesitated before sinking his fangs in you. He didn't want to hurt you and he was afraid he might get too wild.

 

He took a deep breath before sinking his fangs into you and you winced a little from the poke, but after he poked the skin, the pain was gone.

 

The blood in you pumped really fast as if you had just ran a mile and you closed your eyes. It actually wasn't as bad as you had thought it would be.

 

Your blood was sweet in Hoya's mouth and it was the best he had ever drank before and he couldn't stop himself from drinking.

 

Suddenly, he thought of you, and he immediately stopped and looked up at you. He sighed in relief when he saw that you weren't pale or weak and he the drops of blood that came out of the two holes in your neck.

 

Hoya hugged you tightly and you hugged him back. You felt good that you were helping Hoya because of all the things he helped you with and you smiled. 

 

"I love you SooAh."