Never Give Up

A Fool's Paradise

The battle went on for another 2 days and everyone was exhausted. 

 

DongWoo slammed into a tree and he started to cough up some blood. "It would've been better if SungYeol were here to help us." DongWoo wiped the blood off his lips as he hissed.

 

"Don't blame him." Hoya said as he was pushed over to DongWoo and he burned another devil. It screeched in pain and disappeared.

 

Hoya sighed and put his hands on his knees as he took deep breaths. "Hurry up, unless you want to get killed!"

 

WooHyun exclaimed at the two of them. WooHyun pushed them out of the way and the ground started to split where they were standing.

 

A bunch of devils screamed as they fell in and a few rried clawing their way up but they all fell as DongWoo blew a large gust of wind into the hole.

 

Meanwhile, SungGyu was trying his best to keep on fighting. His powees became weaker as they went on, but he was still able to kill them with one hit of his electricity. 

 

*Where are all these devils coming from?* SungGyu thought as he was cornered by some devils and he spate on the ground.

 

"Need help?" SungGyu heard a voice say as a few devils screamed and as they fell, he saw L piercing another devil with ice.

 

"Come on, aren't you going to fight?" SungGyu snapped out of his gaze and L smirked as he killed another two.

 

Suddenly, a devil came up behind L and scratched his shoulder. SungGyu zapped him with electricity and went running towards L.

 

"Are you okay?" SungGyu said as he examined the cuts on L's shoulders. Blood gushed out of the cuts and L winced as SungGyu touch the wounds. "Don't touch it."

 

"Move." They turned around to hear a familiar voice and SungYeol walked towards them as he slightly pushed SungGyu out of the way.

 

Their eyes widened as SungYeol put his hand on L's shoulder. It healed quickly and L moved his shoulder to see if it still hurt.

 

"When did you get here?" SungGyu asked as he grabbed SungYeol's arm when he started walking away. "A few minutes ago. But why is that important? We have a war to win."

 

SungGyu smiled as he looked at how much SungYeol had grown up during the years. Now, he didn't seem like the little kid he always knew and took care of.

 

"Let's go." L said as he ran in front of them into the crowd ahead. 

 

A light blinded DongWoo's eyes and he covered his eyes. When the light was gone, he opened his eyes again, and they turned wide as his jaw fell down.

 

WooHyun and Hoya saw too and they couldn't believe their eyes. You looked over and smiled at them.

 

"No way..." Hoya said as he rubbed his eyes and you walked over to them. "Why aren't you guys fighting?"

 

You asked as you punched WooHyun's arm. "W-we thought you were dead." WooHyun stuttered as he stared at you, still not believing that you were in front of him.

 

"I was, but SungYeok oppa saved me. Now are we going to win this or what?" You waited for them to snap out of their gaze and you smiled. 

 

All four of you went into the crowd and started to fight again. Soon, rhe angels began to outnumber the devils.

 

The devils decreased immensely and you knew that the war was almost over. 

 

You shone your bright light and all of the vampires around your dissolved into dust. 

 

Hoya killed one last devil with last of his strength and everyone looked around. Wherever you saw, there were no devils at all.

 

The battlefield was quiet and you could see not just a bunch of devils on the ground, but also angels as well and you felt a little queasy in the stomach.

 

There were only a few angels remaining and you sighed of relief. They all cheered and the Archangel started to come towards you, and you were scared for a moment.

 

"Thank you for helping us in this war." The archangel said as he greeted Infinite. They bowed 90 degrees and thanked the archangel for letting them fight for the angels.

 

"I am more thankful." The archangel said as he smiled a warm smile and patted each person's shoulders.

 

"How would you guys like it if I let you live in Heaven with us? I am pretty sure the king wouldn't like it if he knew that you guys rebelled and fought for the angels."

 

Infinite looked at each other and then at you. At first you were surprised at the archangel's offer and you blinked continuously.

 

"We would be glad to." SungGyu finally said as he firmly stood up. The archangel smiled in return and walked away as he went to go help free the captured angels.

 

"It looks like we made it out together, baby. I missed you." WooHyun said as he slipped his hands around your waist. You had missed the old WooHyun and you smiled.

 

L rolled his eyes and the rest smiked and laughed as they debated on who had killed the most. You smiled and closed your eyes.

 

It was good to be back again.