Carnival

A Fool's Paradise

You woke up in an empty bed, and for a second you were confused. Quickly, you looked around to see a note on the desk.

 

"Good morning, beautiful. Me, SungGyu hyung, DongWoo hyung, and Hoya are going out to buy some food. Don't miss me too much! And stay away from L. Love, WooHyun oppa." The note read and you giggled as you smiled and took the note into your room.

 

You put on the dress SungGyu had given you and you smiled in the mirror as yoj put the note in one of your drawers.

 

"Good morning, oppa!" You said as you skipped down the hallway and saw SungYeol making breakfast. "Good morning, SooAh."

 

You stood next to him to see what he was making and SungYeol kissed you on the cheek. "Go sit, it's almost ready."

 

Blushing, you sat down at the table and waited for SungYeol to finish making breakfast. 

 

"Good morning, baby. Had a nice sleep?" L said as he kissed you on the cheek and sat down next to you.

 

You nodded up and down and you could feel your face become red. 

 

"Breakfast is ready!" SungYeol said as he set your plate in front of you and put a plate in front of the seat across from you as he sat down.

 

"Where is my breakfast?" L said as he glared at SungYeol. "Self service."

 

L growled as he got up from his chair to get himself some breakfast and you giggled.

 

"So what do you want to do today?" SungYeol said as he took a sip if water. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" 

 

"How about we go to a carnival?" L suggested as he came back with his plate of food and sat down again.

 

"That seems fun. SooAh, do you want to go." SungYeol asked you and you took a second to think before nodding your head.

 

"Okay, then after we finish eating, let's go." You became excited and you finished eating fast.

 

After all of you were done eating, you followed SungYeol and L up the stairs into the familiar dance studio. You thought of Hoya immediately, and smiled.

 

"Are you ready?" L asked as you nodded and you grabbed both of their hands. "Okay, lets go then."

 

You closed your eyes and opened them again to see you were in an empty carnival.

 

"Hey, SooAh. Lets go on the ferris wheel!" SungYeol exclaimed as your grabbed your wrist, just about to drag you towards the ferris wheel until someone stopped him.

 

"Who said you can take her on the ferris wheel?" L said as he grabbed the wrist SungYeol was holding.

 

Both of them glared at each other, and you became uncomfortable. "Why don't I choose?"

 

You managed to whisper and both of them took their eyes off of each other and looked at you, their eyes softening.

 

"Who do you want to go with?" L asked as both of them let go of your wrist. You thought for a while and you didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

 

"How about I go with SungYeol oppa for an hour and for another hour, I can go with you?" You suggested and both of them looked at each other for a second.

 

L backed away with a sigh and SungYeol then grinned as he linked arms with you. "I will be waiting right here." L said as he sat on one of the benches.

 

"Okay oppa! I'll be back soon!" You said as you waved at L as SungYeol started to drag you towards the ferris wheel.

 

"Ladies first." SungYeol said as he opened one of the mini doors and you smiled as you sat down.

 

SungYeol then sat next to you and shut the door. The ride started to move, and you were surprised, wondering if anyone had started it but no one was at the booth.

 

"You don't need people to start these machine. As soon as someone says go in their mind, it starts." SungYeol explained as your seat slowly started to raise up.

 

The sunlight was refreshing on your skin and you closed your eyes and smiled. "Do you liked the sun?"

 

"Well, yeah. It's because I can control light but also because it reminds me of home." You said with a faint smile butbit went away as you thought about home.

 

"Don't worry, we will get you home sometime." SungYeol reassured you as he patted your back but in the inside, he wished you could stay here forever. "Oppa?"

 

"Hmm?" SungYeol turned over to look at you. "I'm afraid of heights." You said as you tried to look up.

 

"Then why didn't you tell me before we got on the ride?" SungYeol said as he put a finger beneath you chin which helped you a lot from not looking down. "Because, I thought I would be rude." 

 

"You wouldn't have been rude. Here, wait." SungYeol said as he waited for the ride to go up some more. 

 

Your heart started to race, partially because of SungYeol and partially because of your fear of heights.

 

You were towards the top and you breath in and out as you closed your eyes. Suddenly, SungYeol kissed you on the lips and you opened your eyes.

 

"You said you were afraid of heights, so I kissed you because it would get your mind off of it." SungYeol smiled and caressed your cheeks.

 

Your heart started to beat faster and you stared into his eyes and for a moment you actually forgot you were up so high.

 

The ferris wheel came to the way top and you accidently looked down again. You started to become dizzy and you closed your eyes.

 

SungYeol kissed you again, but this time, it lasted longer and you opened your eyes again to see you were already halfway down.

 

You started to blush and you looked away, not wanting for SungYeol to see your red face.

 

The seats went in another circle, but this time, you weren't afraid because SungYeol was next to you.

 

"I love you, SooAh." SungYeol said before kissing you again and you closed your eyes, completely forgeting about everything.

 

*I love you too, Oppa.*