Surprise

A Fool's Paradise

You walked into the garden and saw WooHyun tending to the flowers inside of the greenhouse.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" You asked curiously as he started to heal the dying plants.

 

"Just taking care of the garden. You want to help?" WooHyun asked as he wiped his forehead with the back of his hands.

 

"Sure, what do you want me to do?" You asked excitedly and you followed Woohyun towards the back of the greenhouse.

 

"Can you help me pick some flowers?" WooHyun asked he pointed to the patch of flowers, ranging in color and shape.

 

You nodded and looked at the flowers. The flowers looked beautiful as they shone brightly in the sun.

 

Just as you were about to pick up a pink rose, you remembered that WooHyun was half vampire and you wondered how he could be standing in the light without bruning.

 

"Oppa?" WooHyun turned towards you, holding some other flowers in his hand. "Yes?"

 

"How come you don't burn when you are in the sunlight?" You cautiously asked and WooHyun looked confused.

"Why would you ask that?"

 

"Because SungYeol oppa told me that you were half vampire." WooHyun's confused expression went away and smiled as he ruffled your hair.

 

"I'm only half vampire so I don't get affected by the sun too much unless I am in the sun for more than a day." WooHyun explained and you nodded, but you couldn't really get over the fact he was half vampire.

 

"Are you going to pick some flowers or just stare at me?" WooHyun said as he pinched your cheek.

 

You blushed and started to pick some flowers, but it was so hard to choose the most prettiest ones because they were all so pretty.

 

"There. I think we are done" WooHyun examined the flowers and he smiled in satisfaction. "Can you wait here?"

 

You nodded as WooHyun went to go grab something and you decided to look around the garden.

 

It was beautiful and the smell of flowers filled the greenhouse.

 

Just as you were about to bend down to smell a flower, you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

 

You turned around to see WooHyun holding out the flowers you two picked out earlier, but they were arranged beautifully inside a clear plastic coverage, tied with a purple wtring.

 

Your eyes turned wide and you smiled, touched by WooHyun, and you took the bouquet of flowers.

 

"Surprise." WooHyun said as he smiled at the sight of you happy.

 

"WooHyun oppa... I don't know what to say..." You said as you looked up to WooHyun again. It had been a long time since you had gotten a present from anyone.

 

"I didn't know if you would like the flowers I picked so I let you pcik some as well." WooHyun scratched the back of his neck.

 

You hugged WooHyun tightly, and he was surprised at first but hugged you back tightly. "Thank you oppa."

 

*No, thank you SooAh for coming into my life, into our lives. I don't know how I could have lived without you.*

 

----------

A/N

 

Wasn't that so sweet! ><

 

Thank you for all of the comments, they really encourage me to write more!

 

But I love all of my subbies! Even the quiet ones! :)

 

Comment and Subscribe!

 

-Wonderbangfan10