SungGyu's Past

A Fool's Paradise

"Umma!" A little 12 year old said as he ran up to his mother.

 

"SungGyu-yah, what's the matter?" The woman said as she bent down to SungGyu's height and wiped off his tears.

 

"I can't find appa." SungGyu said in between sobs and rhe woman hugged her son tightly as tears started to fall down her eyes.

 

"Don't worry, SungGyu. He will come home soon. I promise you." His mom said as she smoothed out SungGyu's messy hair.

 

"Mom? Why are you crying?" SungGyu's brother asked as he came into the kitchen.

 

"Shh." His mom put a finger up to his mouth and closed her eyes as she let a tear fall down her face.

 

After some more crying, SungGyu's mom let go of SungGyu and went to go explain to SungMin what was going on.

 

"Your father has left us for a while but he will be soon coming back." His mother explained from inside her room as SungGyu leaned his head on the door.

 

"When will you keep on trusting him? He has already betrayed us twice, do you think he would really come back here when he already has two other women?"

 

"SungMin-ah, please lower your voice. SungGyu can hear you." His mother said in a calm voice and then he could hear a glass fall on the floor.

 

"I told you to just divorce with him already! Stop hurting yourself and being a fool and just divorce with him already!" SungMin yelled as he heard a bunch of things falling on the floor.

 

"I said stop it!" His mother yelled and suddenly all of them noise was gone.

 

Tears were streaming down SungGyu's face as he thought of his dad that always played with him. He was his role model but now he wondered if everything hid dad said to him was true.

 

SungGyu opened the door to see his mom kneeling on the floor crying and his older brother laying on the ground.

 

Just as SungGyu was about to go to his mom, he saw a puddle of blood by his older brother's head and SungGyu's eyes widened.

 

He stared at his mother whose head was buried in her hands as she cried next to SungMin and slowly, SungGyu stepped back.

 

At that moment, he didn't know who to trust. SungGyu turned around and ran out of the door, and ran outside.

 

He didn't care where he was going, he just wanted to be far from everything.

 

He wiped away the tears from his face as he ran into the woods and didn't mind when the branches cut his clothes and pierced his skin.

 

Blood flowed out of his cuts and wounds as he went into the much more deeper parts of the woods.

 

'Run, SungGyu. Run' The trees would snicker as he passed by.

 

Panting, SungGyu had stopped at the middle and leaned against a tree and sat down, resting his back on the tree and he buried his head into his knees.

 

"SungGyu-yah!" He could hear in the distance as his mother called him.

 

SungGyu ignored his mother as he cried into his knees more harder.

 

"SungGyu-yah! Lets go home, it's too dangerous here." His mother said as she grabbed SungGyu's arm and tuhged on it.

 

"Its probably more dangerous at home than here!" SungGyu yelled as he lifted up his head from his knees and put them back again.

 

"SungGyu-yah. Its all a misunderstanding. I'll explain to you when we get home-"

 

"You just killed my brother! What else is there to explain!" His mother looked at her son in shock as SungGyu looked at her in fury.

 

Rage boiled in his heart as he stared at his mother and stood up, turning to leave.

 

"SungGyu-yah. Wait-"

 

"Get off me!" SungGyu yelled as her hand grabbed his wrist. He felt electricity flowing through his body and he knew that this wasn't a good sign.

 

He turned back to see his limp, lifeless mother laying on the ground and no matter hiw much he was mad at her, she was still his mother.

 

He could not control his emense powers because he was so young and it was too much for a little kid to handle so he did create a few accidents but nothing this big.

 

He checked for a pulse but there was nothing and panick ran through his body. 

 

*Run.* That was the only thing SungGyu could think of because the police were going to find him soon.

 

Tears streamed down his face as he didn't turn back and ran away from the city.

 

*I'm sorry. Please forgive me.*

 

--------------

A/N 

 

This chapter sounded much more better in my head, but I just can't write it out.

 

Please bear with me! ><

 

Double update~

 

Comment and Subscribe!  

 

-Wonderbangfan10