Falling

A Fool's Paradise

The sun shone brightly on your face as you slowly opened your eyes.

 

You giggled as the little rays of light danced on your skin.

 

You always loved the mornings because of the light and breakfast had always been your favorite meal of the day.

 

After you had brushed your hair and teeth and got into a white dress, you flew downstairs to see SungJong making breakfast.

 

"Good morning oppa!" You said with a cheerful smile and you sat into one of the chairs.

 

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" SungJong asked as he put a plate of eggs and a bowl of cereal on your plate.

 

"I did sleep well last night" You picked up your spoon and smiled again when the light rays seemed to tug on your white wings.

 

"Really? I couldnt get any sleep last night." SungJong grumbled as he put down his own plate of eggs and cereal on the table and sat down in front of you.

 

"Nightmares again?" You worriedly asked because SungJong always got nightmares when something bad was going to happen.

 

"Yah. But this time, you were in it."

 

"Me? What happened?" You were half afraid but half curious as to why you would pop up in SungJong's nightmare.

 

"You were in the underworld and the angels and devils were in the war." SungJong quietly said as he finished his egg.

 

"You know that is impossible." You poked SungJong's arm and he cracked a little smile that quickly disappeared.

 

"But thats the problem. Why would I have such a nightmare and I had been having this nightmare for about a week now. The same thing everyday." 

 

"Dont worry." You reassured SungJong and squeezed his arm. "Nothing's going to happen"

 

Both of you smiled and ate the rest of your breakfast in a peaceful silence.

 

"I have to get everything ready for the baby shower, so I have to go." SungJong said as grabbed his bag off the counter and kissed your forehead.

 

"Okay but make sure you dont overwork yourself!" You yelled as he ran into the distance.

 

The weather was perfect without any clouds so you had decided to take a walk around.

 

*The weather is so perfect. I wish it was like this all day.* You had thought to yourself as looked up into the bright sky.

 

The sun seemed to give you more energy as you closed your eyes and inhaled more oxygen.

 

The clouds beneath your feet sprang up around you and you giggled as they tried to jump over your feet.

 

Today, you decided to go into the more nature filled parts of Heaven because you knew the town would be too crowded.

 

Once you found a good spot in the middle of a patch of grassland in the forest, you laid down and looked up into the sky.

 

You began to become drowsy and your eyes slowly closed until you heard a peculiar sound.

 

The sound of a vine weaving through the grass and you knew that something was coming after but you were too late.

 

The vine twirled around both of your wrists and ankles, tying you to the ground.

 

Soon, it had covered your whole body except for your face, but you could barely breathe because the vines were so tight against your neck.

 

You tried to use your light powers to maybe burn the vines off but your powers werent working.

 

The vine pulled you into the ground and you could feel yourself sinking.

 

You took your last breath of Heaven and looked up into the sky for the last time.

 

*Good bye oppa.* You thought before you closed your eyes and fell through the ground.

 

----------

A/N

 

Sorry for the short chapter! ><

 

I probably won't write long chapters but I promise I will update regularly! :)

 

Comment and subscribe :)

 

-Wonderbangfan10