Toxic duty?

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

Finally after 3 hours of rounds of the whole Neuro-Surgery Department we are now done. Assignments for each residence doctors are given by their Attending. For Dr. Park, He have the largest number of patients, total of 27 patients both Pre-Operative and Post-Operative. He is one hell of a doctor. He is so popular. One of the most talented doctor in his field despite of his young age.

 

He have 4 residence doctors including me and my best buddy Yonghwa, the playboy Jaejoong and lastly Junsu the youngest among us. Imagine 27 patients will be divided among us.it is just plenty, I'm not complaining though. I just love it. more patient meaning more experience for me.. but as usual my best buddy (Yonghwa) is the one who complained the most.

 

 

While Dr.Park is assigning our patient, he keeps on looking at me, or it was only my imagination? Well, I don't mind. What is more important are my patients.. And excitement rush in my system.

 

Dr. Park: Ok. here are your patients... 

Yonghwa~ssi will be handling Mr. Choi (rm.2), Mr.Jeong(rm.2), Mrs.Kim(rm.5), Mrs.Jung(rm.5) and Mr.Kang(rm.7), Mr.Kwon (rm7)

 

Jaejoong~ssi Mr.Jung(rm.1), Mr.Kim(rm.1), Mrs.Goo(rm.3) Mrs.Kong(rm.3), Mrs.Moon(rm.3) and Mr.Jang (rm.2)

 

Junsu~ssi take Mrs.Nam(rm.4), Mrs.Ryu(rm.4), Mrs.song(rm.4), Mr.Ban(rm.6) and Mr.Shim(rm.6), Mr.Kwan(rm.6)

 

and you(pointing to Eun Hee) take the rest of the patients. 

 

All eyes are in me now beacause I have the most number of patients. and unfortunately all of them are for major operation  for the next 72 hours.These will be one hell of duty Eun Hee taught.. I can't believe this. why I have 9 patients eun Hee is still talking to herself.

 

And suddenly Dr. Park said because you are 15minutes late, thats your punishment. to think that it is your 1st day as a residence doctor you dare to be late. I hate late people, this will not only for you Eun hee to remember but for all of you.. Understand? am i clear?

 

Eun Hee can't believe that Dr. Park can read what's she thinking just now.

 

And all for of them said in simultaneously "dae Dr. Park"... and one last reminder don't call me unless you did all the necessary procedure to your patients.. I want a complete report. Now, go and check your patients.

 

And there 72 hours straight duty started

 

All of them went to there respected patients. 

 

Eun Hee on the other hand keeps on thinking what just happened? She thought no one noticed her for being late except for Yonghwa and Jaejoong. Hmmmm mowlla!

 

Eun Hee: Now lets prioritize my patient... I have 2 patients in room 1, 2patients in room 2, 1 patient in room 3 as well as one patient on room 4 and 5 and 2 patients in room 7. wow  I don't expect this. this well be toxic for me.

 

Dr. Park: and why do you think it will be a toxic duty for you Dr. Jung?

 

Eun Hee startled.She didn't noticed that Dr. Park is right infront of her..

 

Eun Hee: hmmmmm.. its just that my patients are not only in one place.. *smiling* but deep inside she is cursing..

 

Dr:Park: are going to be late next time? he asked while drinking his hot chocolate looking straight in Eun Hee's eye

 

Eun Hee: Aniyo Dr.Park. this will be my last time to be late. I'm going to see my patients now. she said and bow as she leave

 

What's with him? why he is like that and in my 1st day. he's so creepy.. Eun Hee taught while going to her 1st patient.

 

And in the Doctor's lounge Dr. Park is busy reading Eun Hee's portfolio...

 

She is good,, well let see if she can indure being with me as her Attending.. Dr. Park taught and a smile form in his face...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers ^^ here is Chapter 2. what do you think? need your comments ^^

Thank you yeorubon ^^