First day and I'm late

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

 

Dr. Eun Hee~ssi you'r doing good. Now, check if there are any signs of bleeding.. No sir, there is no signed of any bleeding.She said. Ok now tie the knot three times.. thats good.. continue what are you doing. Ok the surgical site is ready for dressing.

 

12:35pm Surgery Done. patient is taken in the recovery room. Monitor all the vital signs of the patient and report to me if there are any abnormal findings. Eun hee said to the nurse on duty.. It was a 6 hours operation and she felt exhausted. she remembered that she didn't eat anything since morning.

 

The attending doctor walked beside her and told her, you have a nice technique in doing the operation. good job on your 1st major operation as a residence.

Thank you! she said. and that made her smile....

 

 

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Eun Hee~ah! Eun Hee~ah! 

 

Suddenly she woke up because of a loud knocking from her door and her

mother is shouting her name. 

It was a dream. a very nice dream. she taught.

7:30am in her bedside clock and that made her startled. I'm freaking late for my first day of residency! Pabo Eun Hee! Pabo Eun Hee! I forgot to set my alarm clock! now I'm dead!! Ottoke? Ottoke? ottoke? 

 

 

she run on her bathroom and take the fastest bath she done in her whole life. Luckily she prepared all her things last night. this is what will you experience when you slept late or should she say dawn? because of her excitement on her 1st day at Yonsie University Medical Center.

 

 

For sure my fellow resident doctor will make fun of me again. Pabo! Pabo! she said while running downstairs. 

 

 

She saw the food prepared by her mother but she is running late as in super late so she decided to take the sandwich and went to her car.

 

 

I hope there is no traffic on my way to the hospital, Eun Hee uttered. Lucky her there is no heavy traffic. She park her car in the hospital parking lot designated for the residence.and run as fast a she can but eventhough she runs fast, she is 15minutes late for their call time. 

I'm dead! I'm dead!

 

 

Doctors are doing their rounds by now and all the residence are already present except for one.

 

Yonghwa: Where is that girl? it is our 1st day but she is late.

Jaejoong:  For sure she overslept because of excitement. (laugh)

Yonghwa:I'm going to scold her. he taught. 

Yonghwa is her best buddy since they start their medical field. When she said best buddy meaning he is her all around friend.

 

 

1st patient...

 

 

2nd patient...

 

 

3rd aptient Finally Eun Hee!! Yonghwa taught and see her with a Where-the-heal-are-you looked. Eun hee mouthed I over slept.

 

 

Eun Hee walk beside Yonghwa in silence without anyone notice  her pesent.that was she taught. but there is one that notice her presence.

 

 

Eun Hee: annyeong! who is our attending?

Yonghwa: Dr. Park

Eun Hee: the Dr. Park Yoochun?

Yonghwa: Yes, the one and only Dr. Park Yoochun. the youngest attending doctor and the God of Neuro-Surgery.

Eun Hee: we are lucky to have him as our attending. We can learn a lot from him. 

YongHwa: you said it!

 

 

Dr. Park POV

He noticed that one of the new residence just arrived when they are in their 3rd patient. And she is SHE. 1st day and she is late. not a nice 1st impression to have for a lady doctor.and he hate late people. time is very important factor for a doctor to have.

 

I'll show you what will happened to someone like you.. being late.. *smirk*

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------end of chapter one-----------------------------

hello readers!! sorry for this chapter. I know its boring.. sorry.. ^^

comments and suggestions will appreciate. Thank you ^^