Jeju Part 2

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

YOOCHUN's POV

Did I heard it clearly? Dr. Kim was hitting my girlfriend? And to my surpise his hand was placed around her shoulder. This is not nice. The jealousy was all over my system now. And looks like my girlfriend was enjoying flirting with this Jaejoong guy! I will not leave you alone for this Eun Hee. It was just an hour since we parted and you already flirting with other guy! Aaaaiissshhh!!

 

"Hello my dear residence! Ready to hit the bar?. I said while looking Eun Hee's shoulder because that Jaejoong's hand was still on her.

 

"Ne Dr. Park"The three guys said happily. Eunhee just keep zip and just nod looking straight to my eyes.

 

Eun Hee~ah,I'm a jealous type of guy so please don't ever think flirting with Jaejoong will help. I make sure to talk to later, the only two of us.I taught to myself.

 

 

 

EUNHEE's POV

 

If stares can make someone disappeared, right now I'm not here anymore.Oh my god! Did I make him jealous? Because of this Jaejoong and his being playful I think I have a lot to explain to my boyfriend who looks like ready to jump and struggle Jaejoong anytime.

 

I removed Jae's hands around my shoulder and move further from him. I don't know if he noticed my sudden action. No I think he didn't noticed it because he was  busy looking at his phone.

 

Yonghwa look at me mouthing of what-was-that-stare-for? I just replied with a shrugged and mouthed I'll tell you later.

 

******************************************************************************

 

They walked towards the bar, Eun Hee walk slower than the three guys. She was busy looking around and feels the smell of the sea breeze. She didn't noticed that Yoochun was walking towards her when He didn't see her walking towards the bar.

 

"Having fun so far? Yoochun ask her moving closer to her right side.

 

"Omo! Dr. Park! You have the habbit of making people jump onto their feet right? Don't ever do that again Oppa." Eun Hee said with her hands on her chest area.

 

"What did you call me?" Yoochun said.

 

"Dr. Park" she answered. But in her mind she knew what was he refering. "I called him Oppa" Eunhee taught.

 

"Ani Eun hee~ah the last one." He still insisted.

 

" I just called you Dr. Park" She said with a smile. "This will be fun,looking and teasing him like this." still talking to herself.

 

"I know what are you playing at babe. Calling me that name doesn't mean you're forgiven on what happeed on the elevator."

 

"Don't tell me your jealous of Jae?" she still teasing him. " You know that your jealousy was useless Oppa because I'm yours and only yours and vice versa" And he gave Yoochun a peak on his lips before running towards the bar.

 

Yoochun was stunned on Eun Hee's sudden attacked. And he just place his finger on his lips and a smile formed on his face.

 

"She loves me" he said following Eun Hee in the bar.

 

******************************************************************************

 

Inside the bar:

 

"Eun Hee~ah where did you go? I already order your dinner. You're ok with that right? " Yonghwa said.

 

"Just somewhere.. And yes I'm ok which ever food you ordered for me. You knew me will I think" Eunhee said while smiling. 

 

"I think someone is madly inloved right now. Your smile betsie can te them all". Yonghwa teasing Eun Hee.

 

"Sssshhhh keep quite! Someone will hear you. You know that dating our boss was not acceptable in some people." Eun Hee sadly said.

 

"But knowing Dr.Park he doesn't want that your relationship will be a secret right? And based from what I have noticed awhile ago in the elevator he's a jealous type of boyfriend.Nevertheless its a good thing because it shows that he really like you Eun Hee~ah". Yongwha said.

 

"I know betsie and I'm thankful for that. I think he like me more than I liked him. And I'm afraid of that. What if I can't gave him satisfaction in these relationship? What if... What if... There's so many what if betsie".

 

"What are you afraid of?"suddenly Yoochun again appeared out of nowhere. "You're afraid that you're not qualified to be my girlfriend? Afraid of what other people will say? Which I think its not a big deal. You are more than qualified babe and I don't give a ing damn what will other people will say. The most important is you like me and I liked you back. The hell I care of them." Yoochun said while looking on Eun Hee's eyes and holding her hand and squeezing it under the table.

 

"Thank you" Eun Hee just said while giving him her sweetest smile.

 

"Ei lovers enough of your chessiness. I suddenly missed my angel. Lets just eat our dinner and drink some wine before we call it a night." Yonghwa said while grinning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong chingus! first sorry for the late update. 

here is a quite long update for all of you ^_^

enjoy reading folks!! ^_^ and I hope you will love this chapte ^_^

comments and suggestion will make me happy ^^