Love Starts to Bloom

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

After the case presentation....

"All my four residence doctors meet me in my office right now". Dr. Park announced.

Eun Hee, Yonghwa, Jaejoong and Junsu changed glances with each other with have the same confusing look.

"What have we done? There's nothing wrong with our presentation right? Junsu asked.

"Maybe he will treat us for dinner because our presentation went smoothly" Jaejoong said while laughing

"Ani.. I think... ahhh mowla! Yah Eun hee~ah you know something about this matter?" Yonghwa asked. And the other two pair of eyes look into my direction...

"Wae? Why me? I don't have anything to do with it. And seriously guys why are you all looking at me?" Eun Hee talked back.

 

 

As they reached Dr.Park's office no one have the guts to knock on his door. 

"knock" "knock" "knock" Eun Hee knocked on the door.

"Come in"

They enter the room and make a line infront of Dr. Park's desk.

Silence... Silence... Silnce...

"We are going to Jeju this coming Friday" Dr. park said.

"Ne?" they answered in unison.

"What are we going to do in Jeju Dr. Park?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yah Jejoongie maybe Dr. Park will treat us for a vacation" Junsu mocking Jaejoong.

"We will attend the Annual International Neuro-Oncology Updates. The head of our department will be coming with us. I know this is to sudden but take this as a learning experience. All expenses paid so no worries. We have our flight on friday afternoon. and the seminar will start Saturday morning. it will be 2days seminar. Any question?"

"I have a qustion doc, who will attend to our patients when we all be going?" Eun Hee asked.

"Don't worry Dr. Jung, the head department fix it already". giving his sweet smile to her. And she returns his smile with a smile too.

 

*cough* cough* cough*. 

 

"We are here you know stop with that painted smile your to obvious bestsie" Yonghwa teased Eun Hee.

And because of Yonghwa's teasing Eun Hee's face turned red as a tomatoe. While Dr. Park is still smiling.

 

 

 

Here comes FRIDAY:

 

After the final endorsemnt, they all went home to prepare their laguage and they all concerted that they will going to meet at Incheon Airport 30 mins before their boarding time.

 

"Dr. Jung, follow me at my office before you go home". Dr. Park said.

 

As they walk to Dr. Park's office, Eun Hee will take side glances and Dr. Park always caught Eun Hee aking side glances and a smile will form in Dr. Park's face. 

 

They both reached Dr. Park's office. He opened the door for her. Eun Hee was the first to enter the room and followed by Dr. Park.

 

As Dr. Park closed the door, he grabbed Eun Hee's waist and pinned her back into the door. 

 

Eun Hee was alarmed and nervous at the same time.

"Dr... Dr. Park what are you doing?".

"Eun Hee~ssi Eun Hee~ssi before we leave for Jeju I have something for you"

"Can you not give it to me without doing like this?"her heart rate changed rapidly. And she can feel the heat of his body near her.

"No I can't." Looking at Eun Hee once again and this time Eun Hee could not seem to look away from Dr. Park's intimate look.

"But before I gave it to you, I have a question to ask you and this question is always running to my mind everytime I see you. Do you like me Eun Hee~ssi?" 

Eun Hee's eyes grow bigger and her lips open slightly. She can't believed that Dr. Park asked her bluntly like this.

Dr. Park' eyes gave a satisfied look when he saw Eun Hee's reaction.

" I ..I .. Dr. Park... I.. but before Eun Hee could finish what she's trying to say and before she could even think what is the right answer to his question Dr. Park bent his head and claimed Eun Hee's mouth with him.

 

Surprised, Eun Hee went motionless beneath Dr. Park's sudden action. She cannot think properly. She just closed her eyes and feel how Dr. Park kiss her.

 

Both start kissing each other.They kiss each other for several seconds without forcing. Eun Hee put her palms against Yoochun's chest as Yoochun continued to kiss Eun hee's lips while his hand touches Eun Hee's face and shoulders.

 

After kissing for how many minutes Yoochun push Eun Hee's face back with his lips while his hand holding her hair at the back of her head. Eun Hee's gasped with his sudden action. Yoochun take this oppurtunity to deepen the kiss that they sharing right now.

 

Eun Hee pull Yoochun closer and link her hands at Yoochun's nape while her fingers are playing with his hair. Yoochun take this sign to deepen more the kiss.He moved his hands at Eun hee's back moving it from her lower back to the sides of her waist. 

 

After kissing for how many minutes they pull each other lips. They are panting and catching their own breath. Eun hee lower her head because of shyness

 

"Eun Hee~ah look at me", placing his right hand on Eun Hee's  cheeks. "There's nothing to be ashamed off".

"Dr. Park is just that...." 

"That I'm your attending and you're my residence?" cutting Eun hee's sentiments. Eun Hee node. Lets talk about this when we're in Jeju. Go and prepared your things. I'll fetch you later in your place so need to bring your car." Yoochun said while a big smile pasted on his face. Still looking at Eun Hee's face 

"Ne Dr. Park". Eun Hee answered.

"Can you call me Yoochun oppa?" 

"Aniyo Dr. Park, we are in the hospital. I better go now I don't want to be the cost of the delay"

"Ok ok.. But before you go"........

Again Yoochun pull Eun Hee for a kiss. And Eun Hee kiss back.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! an update for today!

And btw did you heard the news?? Our uri Chunnie will be attending the Paeksang Art Awards on May 9  for three consecutive year!! ^^

Proud! Proud! Proud of Him!!!

Anyways.. enjoy reading.. ^^

Thank you ^^