A Night to Remember Part 2

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

PARK YOOCHUN'S POV

Finally after 6 straight duties I can have my 1 day off for this week.. My body is very exhausted and it seems like I'm going to pass out any moment. This week duties are very tiring compared to my other duties. I need to go home, eat my breakfast courtesy of my mom and take a warm bath  and then sleep the whole day.

 

Walking towards my California Ferrari, my baby I saw Dr. Eun Hee talking to someone on her phone while walking towards my direction. Who is on the other line? Curiousity strikes me. It's not my habbit to listen to others conversation but something is special to Dr. Eun Hee that myself can't explain.But unlucky me, I can't understand what are they talking about.

 

She finished her phone call with a loud sighed.And finally our eyes met.And I saw she's bitting her lower lip and I find it y. Does she have her own car or will she take a cab or a bus? I ask myslef. As I open my cars door I caught her still looking at me. My playful side is coming in action.. 

 

"Dr Jung are you going home now?"

"Dae", she answered

"Come I will drop you home" and I gave her my sweetest smile.

And there she was captivated by my smile.She couldn't answer and I take it as a yes. As I open the passenger seats for her I noticed that she have a nice long and fair legs and my eyes is accidentally glanced and stay for about half a minute in her behind.

Damn! What are u thinking Park Yoochun??!! To hide my face that i think turned red I just closed the car door and walk towards the driver's door.

 

I ask her where she lived and insisted that we will have our first name basis when we are not in the hospital premesis. But she insisted that she will call me Dr. Park. And honestly, I hate it. I want to hear my first name from her.After a long discussion She finally called me Yoochun~ssi and that makes my day.

 

I want to spend more time with her but unluckily we arrived already infront of her house. She thank me from dropping her off. After I saw her inside the gate I drive off with a wide smile paste in my lips. 

"What are you doing to me Eun Hee~ssi?" I muttered.

 

At Home..

"Hi mom! good morning! I'm home.How have you been? I miss you and kiss her cheeks"

"Oh my Chunnie is already home! How was your duty? You looked so tired. Come and eat your breakfast" Mrs. Park said.

"I'm so tired mom, this week was so tiring, I need to take a rst after eating and take a warm bath"

"Poor Chunnie, come now before the food will become cold"

After eating I went straight to my room and prepared some warm bath before going to bed.After 20minutes of warm bath I'm ready to sleep. before my eyes closed image of Eun Hee appeared in my vision and I smile..

 

Ringggg! Rinnngggg! Rinnnggg!!

My phone is ringing but I'm to lazy to answer it but in my dismay it didn't stop for ringing so after the 3rd call, I answered it already.

"Yeobosayo~~~~" feeling sleepy.

"Yah Chun~ah its me JoongKi. what are you doing? Are you free tobight? lets go clubbing"

"JoongKi~ah its my day off. I'm so tired. I need to sleep"I said.

"Oh come on! Lets hang out jebal its been awhile since we go out. lets meet in our usual meeting place. 8:30pm sharp"

"next time, not now please" still begging him but I know my bestfriend he will not take no for an answer

"I'll be waiting for you" and he hanged up.

"Aaaiisshhh! that guy! as always. he gets what he wants"

I checked my watch its 8pm so I have only 30 minutes left. I prepared my stuffs and off to our meeting place.

Exactly 8:30pm I arrived at Melody and harmony Night Club. Its been awhile I told myself. I will take this to relased some of my stress. as i walk inside the club I already saw Joongki seating on the left side of the bar. I walk towards him.

"Yah Joongki~ah!"

"Chun~ah how are you? long time no see"

"I'm fine but i'm also tired from my duty" Long time no see? We just saw each other last two days. as I laughed.

"two days is long. I miss my bestfriend" we laughed at each others comments.

As I order my Gin and tonic. I saw a figure from my right side. She seems so familiar, I thaught to myself. As I scanned and study her careful, I can't believed what am I seeing right now. Its Eun Hee and she looks so fabolous with her black mini tube dress.

I went to Joongki and told him that I will go to the John for awhile. but instead of going there I walked towards Eun Hee's place. She didn't noticed my presence.

"Eun Hee~ssi is that you?"

She seems surprised of my sudden appearance

"Oh yoochun~ssi what are yo doing here?"

Wow She called me by my first name and that makes me smile.

"I'll always come here to relived my stress" not mentioning that I'm with my bestfriend. "You looked so beautiful tonight Eun Hee~ssi". I complemented her.

She thank me and she also said that I myself is good looking without my lab coat though she also said that I'm still handsome with or without a labcoat. that makes me smile. She found me handsome I taught to myself.

We exchanged stories and talk aot of different stuffs. We saw Yonghwa~ssi and her girlfriend I think and I'm right. She's Yonghwa~ssi girl. 

And suddenly, Yonghwa's girl haven't enough of dancing she guide us to the dance floor.

Eun Hee and I start to dance around with the beat of the music. Eun hee is swaying her hips comfortably and me, I'm dancing likes no one is watching...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers sorry for the late update, I'm busy with my work. ^^

Comments please.. what you think of this chapter ^^

Thank you ^^