Jeju Part 1

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

EUN HEE's POV

 

After one hour we arrived in Jeju for the conference. We took the shuttle bus that will bring them in the Jeju Toscana Family Hotel, where we will be staying.The receiptionist gave their room keys. Me, Yonghwa, Jaejoong and Junsu will share same room. Dr. Park and the head of the department will have their own room. 

 

On our way to the lift,  Dr. Park made a contact of  his fingers on my fingers. We look at each other and a smile form on his mouth.

 

"Is this the Dr. Yoochun Park that we knew?". Eun Hee said to herself.

 

Reaching our floor. "Hmmmm 604... 604.. found you" . Ready to open the door when we heard Dr. Park's voice.

 

"We have a plenty of time before the conference tomorrow, lets meet at the bar downstairs after an hour. Its my treat". he said.

 

As expected the three guys are enjoying it. They enter the room and a follow them, but before I successfully enter the room to my surprise someone grab my hand and it was Dr. Park.

 

"Dr. Park! You scared the hell out of me! " I exclaimed.

 

"Eun Hee~ah mianhe, I just want to talk to you for a second." he said with his pouty lips.

 

"What it is? Any problem?" I asked him. Looking at his hand still holding my wrist.

 

"Hmmm.. I just miss you.We didn't have the time to talk during our flight". 

 

"Dr. Park, it just more than one hour that we didn't talk and you already miss me? You're unbelievable!"

 

"Yah! why are you calling me Dr. Park. Its only you and me here. What did I told you to call me? Its Yoochun oppa, Eun Hee~ah. And why am I unbelievable? Can't I miss my girlfriend?" 

 

"Girlfriend? who? me? Dr. Park we are not alone you know and we're here for work I just can't call you by your first name".

 

"Who else would be my girlfriend? after what we share at my office awhile ago don't tell me you already forgot about that? Because if you ask me, I still feel your lips on my lips." He whisper in my ear.

 

Oh my god! this guy! I closed my eyes, I felt butterfies on my stomach and I'm sure he felt that my heartbeat starts to beats irregular. I start to relax my system.

 

"Dr. Park, you better go to your room now and take some rest before we hit the bar later." Pushing him towards his hotel room. "See you later oppa and by the way the feeling is mutual about the kiss that we shared awhile ago" and I gave him a wink before I enter the room.

 

I closed the door and leaned my back againts the wall I'm sure my face right now is as red as you cannot imagine. What did I just done? Obviously your flirting with him my inner self said.

 

"Eun Hee~ah you just got a boyfriend and he was not an ordinary guy. He is Dr. Park Yoochun the one of the top-notch neuro surgeon in Korea.You're lucky girl . Am I lucky?" I taught to myself putting my hand above my heart area.

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour we all went at the bar. Wearing our comfortable clothes we are now ready to hit the bar. Jaejoong, Junsu and Yonghwa are so exited. We walk towards the elevator.

 

"Yah Eun Hee~ah you're pretty without the lab coat" Jaejoong teasing me.

 

"Yah Jaejoong~ah that hurts.. Am I not pretty wth the lab coat? I said with a puppy eyes and punching lightly his bicep. 

 

"Yah don't gave me that puppy eyes of yours! I might fall fo you!"He said and putting his arm around my shoulder.

 

"You don't dare" I said while laughing

 

"Try me Eun Hee~ah. all I know is we are both single so there will be no problem". He said while pinching the tip of my nose.

 

"Stop it Jaejoong~ah . I'm not falling in your trap. You Mr. Playboy!"

 

We are into our palyful conversation when Dr. Park appear out of no where with a questioning eyes looking at  Jaejoong's arm around my shouder and into my eyes..

 

"Oooppssss.. Here comes trouble" I taught.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello!! an update for this week . I hope you will all ike it ^^

Jealous Yoochun and sweet moments for the next chapter ^^

Enjoying reading ^^