Ride with Dr. Park

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

Sorry guys! Late update.. It is just that i'm still on a cloud 9 right now because of JYJ concert in tokyo Dome. Shocks!! JYJ is just Daebak!! Their voices is in complete harmony. The best vocal group! They are truly the Kings!! No, I didn't attend the concert if you will ask.. I just listened to the live audio streaming. thank you for the fans present in the concert. and lastly I'm falling deeper with Chunnie!! the way he sang his new composed song WALKING WITH HER IN SPRING makes me cry in excitement. Literally crying T_T.. Park Yoochun be sure to released your solo album soon.. as in super sooooonnnn!!!! Chunnie is indeed a genius composer!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally after our 72hours of duty, I finally can go home a take my 1 day off. i planned to sleep the whole day. As I prepared my things, my phine vibrated. I just received a sms from my other bestfriend Seohyun asking if I am free tonight and meet her in our usual meeting place. I told her I can't make it because I need to take a some rest but as usual she will not take no for an answer. I just sighed and told her to meet around 8pm. She said her goodbye..

 

As I walk in the parking lot, I saw Dr. Park walking towards his red California ferrari. his car suits him well. Good looking guy with an awesome wheels. Perfect.

 

As He open the door of his car, he saw staring at him. "Dr. Jung are you going home now", he ask. "Dae", I said. "Come, I will drop you home" and gave his sweet smile. What? am I heard him clearly? He is taking me home?,Still shocks, I just nod. He opened the passenger's door for me "gomawoyo". looking at him while he walked to open the drivers car door. And he start the car and we are ready to go.

 

"Where do you live?"he ask. " In Insandong Dr. Park". "We are not in the hospital premises so stop calling me Dr. Park, just call me Yoochun~ssi and I will call you Eun Hee~ssi, okay? He just said it while he is focused in his driving.

 

I don't know what is the right answer, I just look at him and still can't believed what I just heard. He turned his head to me waiting for my answer. "I can't just call you by your name because you are my attending, my sunbae. I just can't. Sorry Dr. Park."and I bowed my head. 

 

"But I insist that you will call me Yoochun~ssi when we are not in the hospital it is an order".Still I doesn't answer. I taught to myself, what he is up to? why he want a first name basis al of a sudden. there are many question I want to ask him but no words will come out from my mouth.

 

"I will take your silence as Yes" he said. Looking at me, giving me his sweetest smile.Again this feeling.My heart start to beat faster than the usual.Don't give me that smile please. talking to myself. I just looked ourside the window. I can't win against him.

 

"Eun Hee~ssi" "Dae Dr.Pa--- hmmm Yoochun~ssi" "Are you enjoying your residency?" "Dae, I'm enjoying it. I have friendly collegues and I like my work", I said with a smile on my face while looking at him. "I'll make sure that you will enjoy it much more" and he give me a wink.. My jaw dropped with his sudden gesture.

 

Now he is laughing out loud because of my reaction.I know my face just turned red. He keeps on laughing and it is like a music to my ear. "You can stop the car  infront of the red gate Yoochun~ssi, that's our house". As he stop the car, before I opened the door I say "Thank you for the ride  Yoochun~ssi".

 

I wait for him to go before I went inside our house thinking what just happened.. I went to the hospital 2days ago with a car but I went home riding Dr. Park's car instead.. I just laughed at myself..... What are you doing to me Park Yoochun!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!! what can you say about this chapter? I hope you all like it. ^^

comment please ^^

Goodnight ^^