Infatuation?? or Love??

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

EUN HEE's POV

 

Today we have our monthly case presentation. All will be present. From interns,residences,attendings and consultants plus the heads of the neuro-surgery department.

 

This will be one of a death hell day! Looking around the place with the our sunbaes makes us shiver in nervousness. 

 

"Yah Jaejoongie are you ready for yor presentation?" I ask him.

 

"I'm not sure if this is perfect. Honestly I'm sweating hard right now and my hands are cold". he answered.

 

"I can't tell ypu to relax because we are in the same state. This will be our 1st presentation since we start our residency here".

 

"Eun Heee~ah I know you can do it. among us present here you're one of the best" jaejoong said while reading on his report.

 

 

 

After 15 minutes the conference room were already filled with the attendees. I scanned the area and I saw Dr. Park in the right front seat talking seriously  with  the head of the the Neuro-Surgery department. 

 

"He is good looking right?".Yonghwa said while poking my right side.

 

"Yes he is.His side profile is so handsome he have long curly eyelashes and his nose is perfect! OMO!! did I said it out loud?"

 

"Hahaha! Got you betsie! I knew it! You have a secret crush with Dr. Park"

 

"Yah! Yonghwa can you keep your mouth shut?! Be quite someone will hear you!"

 

"Arasso! arasso! I'm going!" still laughing. "This will be interesting. Atlast my betsie is falling inlove".

 

"Love? its not love betsie. it is just a simple infatuation". 

 

"Well you don't ever know if it is only a crush or love because you never exprienced loving someone outside your family and of course us, your bestfriends".

 

What really is this feeling? Whenever  I'm near him I experienced palpitation(Palpitations are unpleasant sensations of irregular and/or forceful beating of the heart.) and a tinggling sensation over my whole body.

 

My days wouldn't be complete if I didn't see him. He is like my energy boster. Looking at him makes me smile all day long even my days are toxic. I think he is also my stress reliver.

 

Analyzing all of these feelings that I'm feeling for him i don't think it is just a simple infatuation. I think I'm falling for him without knowing it.

 

 

"Yah Eun Hee~ah your spacing out again! What are you thinking anyway? Honestly you're making me curious and nervous. You're not like yourself this past few days. Even Seo Hyun is asking me what is your problem or anything happened to you. we are both worried about you."

 

"Ani Yonghwa~ah I'm ok.. Nothings wong with me.You and Seo Hyun don't have the reason to be worried. I think you are right betsie."

 

"Am I right of what? Don't tell me that... YOU!!!!" while pointing his fingers infront of me.

 

Because of my betsie loud voice every pair of eyes present in the conference room where already looking at us.

 

Including the reason of my beatsie's outburst. And he gave his one in a million heartwarming smile.

 

Again I felt like my heart is ready to burst out away from my body. And I'm sure my face turned bright right. I smiled back..

 

With that incident, Yonghwa apologized to everyone.

 

YOOCHUN's POV

 

Today the head of the our department have a small chat with me regarding the seminar this coming weekend in Jeju.

 

He is asking me to choose 4 residence doctors to come with us. without any doubt I already decided who will I choose.

 

And all of a sudden we heard a loud voice.I turned my face where the noise came from and I see Eun Hee pinching Dr. Jung's hand. Wondering what or who are the topic of their conversation that makes Dr. Jung shout.

I gave her my heartwarming smile that I'm sure every woman will die for. And I saw her face turned red.

 

"Cute". 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong yeorubon!! How was you day?

I'm a little bc this past few days. work related ^^

anywayshere is an update ^^

I hope you will like it. Goodnight for now.

I'll try to update soon . Thank you ^^