Concern

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

 

After that night in the Melody and Harmony Nightclub, there are sudden changes the way Dr. Park treated me and I’m not the only one can see those changes.

Even my best buddy saw those changes. And have a talked to me regarding these issues.

 

While doing our afternoon rounds, “Come with me we have a lot to talk about”, and suddenly grabs my wrists and dragged me in the roof top of the Hospital.

 

“Now talk”, Yonghwa said.

 

“Talk about what?” I answered him back.

 

“Aaaaiiissshhhh!! Eun hee~ahh  Do I need to tell you in details? I know you knew what I’m talking about”. 

 

“Yonghwa~ahh I’m not going to ask you if I know! What is this all about? “

 

Looking him in the eyes and he did the same to me

 

“Ok ok! There are lots of talks about you and Dr. Park roaming around this hospital. The way he treated you during our rounds and most of his operation schedules you have your name on it.I know you deserve all of those operations because l knew your capabilities but some of our batchmates having speculations that it was not normal to have you in his operating table most of the time. Now tell me, what happened that night Eun Hee~ahh”

 

FLASHBACK

We are dancing like there is no tomorrow. His hands are in my hips all the time while I give the best dance I can offer and suddenly the music changed.

 

He pulled me closer to him as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I linked my hands around his neck. As we dance in the beat of the music our eyes are locked to each other.

 

Liked we are the only person in the dance floor. We are in our own world. 

 

“Eun Hee~ssi what are you doing to me? You make me want to hold you like this forever. I don’t want to release you right now. “he whispered as he look into my eyes.

 

Upon hearing what he said, I felt a sudden heat and I knew my face turn red as a tomato.  ”No I think I drink lot tonight that’s why I’m feeling strange right now.” I thought to myself.

 

“You know what; I think I’m fallen for you. This is the 1st time I felt something different in other gender. “

 

“Are you confessing to me right now Yoochun~ssi? Sorry to tell you but I don’t have time for love right now. I’m focused in my work. I want to be successful neuro-surgeon like you” I answered him back.

 

“I’m not taking no for an answer Eun Hee~ssi . I will make you fall for me” he said as he pulled me closer to his chest as he hugged me.

 

I let him hugged me and it feels like home. “not now Eun Hee~ah, not now”. I uttered to myself.

 

END OF FLASH BACK

 

“Yah Eun Hee~ah!! Are you listening to me?? You are spacing out! What now?

 Looks like there something going on between you two. “

 

“Ani there is nothing. Maybe he is just like that because as you said it’s within my capabilities and he sees that.

 I have the potential to be a good neuro-surgeon.”  I told him.

 

Sorry Yonghwa~ahh, for lying. I will tell you soon. Not now. I thought.

 

“I’m just concerned to you. You know that I don’t want to hear something that is not good from others regarding my bestfriend”.

 

“Don’t mind them bestie, as long as I don’t have any wrong doing I will not be affected. “ I assured him.

 

Now can we go back and continue our rounds? I don’t want any misunderstanding between me and you in the eyes of our colleagues” as I put my right hand around his waist and continue laughing.

 

“Jasshik!”  As he ruffles my hair. And put his left arm around my shoulder. As we walk back in our area.

 

“Yah!! You two!! Where have you been? And what with those hands?  Are you two dating?” Jaejoong said while pointing on us.

 

Yonghwa and I just smile and ignore Jaejoong’s question. As we continue our afternoon rounds.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello long time no update.. ^^

quite bc in my work but I hop you like this update ^^

will try to update another chapter today ^^

Thank you and leave comments ^^