Expect the Unexpected

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

7AM all residents doctors are lined up for the morning rounds. holding their clip boards and ready to report the progress of their patients to their designated Attendings. Eun Hee double check her clip board, rereading if she missed anything.  A smile formed in her face, she feel relax and confidence can see in her eyes.

 

Five out of 9 of her patients will undergo major operation today. She wants to scrub and assist The God of Operating room, Dr. Park Yoochun.Her main goal today is to impress his attending so that she can have the chance to scrub in.

 

Reporting... Questions... Answers... Reporting... Questions... Answers... these are the common scenario during the rounds.. Finally its Eun Hee's turn now.

 

Eun Hee: Patients Name (X). Male,45 years of age, admitted 2 days ago with complained of headaches,Impaired sense of smell, and sudden blurring of vision.Diagnose of Brain tumor in his Frontal lobe. ST scan, MRI(magnetic resonance imaging) and a Skull X-ray performed.Patient is scheduled for Craniotomy 12noon.

 

Dr. Park: Dr. Jung you can scrub in later to assist me in the OR. Review your procedures. I want my assistant to be knowledgable about the operation that we will doing later. He gave Dr. Jung his one in a million smile. That makes women fall for him.

 

Eun Hee: D--ae. dae Dr. Park. Kamsamida.. kamsamida. while bowing many times.

All of her groupmates giving her the same look.. You-are-one-hell-of-a-lucky-girl looked. and a smirk formed on her lips.. Giving her collegues feeling jealous of her..

 

After the morning rounds, Eun Hee went back to their room and start reading the procedure that they are going to performed later. Still she can't believed that she will be having her 1st major operation today. And thanks to Dr. Park Yoochun. A smiled painted in her face the whole time..Eventhough she is knowledgable eneough for this procedure , she doesn't want to feel embarrased infront of Dr. Park thats why she make sure she can confidently do the operation.. 

 

While engrosed in reading, she heard a light knock on the door. she open it and unexpcted visitor appeared  infront of her.It is no other than Dr. Park Yoochun itself.

 

Dr.Park: Can I come in?

Eun Hee still in the state of shock open the door widely without talking.

Dr. Park: Did I surprised you Eun Hee~ssi? I just want to check if you are doing your assignments. and I want to see the room which my residents occupying.

Eun Hee come back to her sense.. 

Eun Hee: ah dae Dr. Park.. I'm reading when u knocked awhile ago. and also I want to say Thank you again for giving me this chance to be your assistant later. giving her sweetest smile.

Dr. Park: Good. No need to thank me. I'm sure you can make it. You're one of the best in your batch if i'm not mistaken, that's why I trust that you are confident enough to asisst me.

 

Seating on the extra chair while looking around. Dr. Park make himself at home. Eun Hee ask if he wants something to drink and he said just a cold glass of water if she have. Eun hee still can't believed it. Dr. Park is inside their room. And she is alone with him. Walking towards Dr. Park with a glass of water and suddenly she trip and the cold water spilled to Dr. Park's  wardrobe. 

 

Eun Hee: I'm sorry! I'm sorry Dr. Park, she said while she gets the tissue box and started to wipe the lab coat of Dr. Park.

Dr. Park: No, its ok.. I think you have the habbit of stumbling, he said while laughing..

And that's make Eun Hee to turn red.. Thinking the sound of Dr. Park's laugh make her shiver.

Dr. Park is still laughing when they both didn't notice that they are literaly holding each others hands while wiping the lab coat.. Eun Hee is the one who pull her hands first and she again feels something that she can't explain.. Again what is this feeling she taught....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can smell love... ^^

But again Eun Hee couln't explain what is she feeling right now. ^^

And Dr. Park what are u up to? ^^

 

Thank you dear readers.. I hope this chapter is a nice one.. ^^

comment... :)