Eun Hee's Night

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

EUN HEE POV

 

48 hours have past and so far our duty going smoothly.. We are now in our room. and yes we have our own room 4 residence doctor in one sleeping room. where we can place our things. we have our own bed, locker room and study table. And I'm stock with these three guys again. I'm not complaining, i'm used to them. we are classmates since we start our medical course.  i knew them from head to toe. no secrets that they can hide from me.

 

They told me to choose which bed will I'm going to occupy and  I choose the one far from the door. and all settled. We are now talking about our patients while eating our late dinner. We ordered Chinese food. easy to eat because free time is limited.. After eating, Junsu and Yonghwa went back to the nurses station to check the status of their patients. while jaejoong take a nap. I'm going to read.. 

 

While reading Neuro-surgery book, my phone vibrated. a message from my mom. "How was your duty? take a rest if time permits and don't skip your meals".. I smiled and shake my head. My mother as always.. I replied to her message and get back to my readings.... and then my phone vibrated but this time a phone call from Yonghwa.telling me to come ASAP because one of my patient is having a high fever and the surgery site is inflamed.

 

I entered my patient room and checked his status. High fever with temperature of 42 degrees celcius, increase heart rate and perspiration all over his body. I also checked the wound and it is red and inflammed. I prescribed additional antibiotic, gave paracetamol intravenous and I cleaned the wound aseptically. I stayed at my patient room monitoring his progress. And thank God the fever subsided as well as the inflammed surgery wound...

 

I checked my watch and it says 01:28am. I better go and check the status of my other patients. While walking towards the nurses station, I passed by the Attending doctor's lounge and saw the back of Dr.Park. Curious, of what he is doing I walk silently towards him and to my surprise he is sleeping with a book in his hand. 

 

So this is how Dr. Park looks like when he is sleeping. he have a fair white skin,long eyelashes,a nice nose and a red,pouty lips. Lips... Eun Hee taught and suddenly she turned red while thinking about the lips of Dr. Park. She turned around to leave the room but she stumble and made some noise that wakes up Dr. Park. 

 

Dr. Park: What is that noise? Oh Dr. Jung you are here. what can I do for you? is everything alright?

 

Eun Hee didn't moved in her place and still shock she cannot find the right words to answer Dr.Park's question. He again repeat his question and this time Eun Hee answered him, telling him that the head nurse is looking for Dr.Jang. What a lame excuse Eun Hee taught.

 

Dr.Park: Ah Dr. Jang? wait i'll look for him..oh he is not here. Maybe he is on one of his patient.

 

Eun Hee: Thank you. i'll just tell the Head nurse then. Thank you and she gave her sweetest smile. And run back to the nurses station.

 

Eun Hee: phewwww.. that was closed.. shaking her head. Eun Hee~yah pabo! pabo! what are u thinking going inside the attending doctors lounge and looking the sleeping Dr.Park.. she scolded herself

 

Thinking what she have done awhile ago make her cheeks feel hot and her whole face turns red like a tomatoe.. What is this feeling???

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did Dr. Park really buy the excuse that Eun Hee gave to him? hmmmm

lets see the next chapter.. comment please.. Thank you ^^