Jeju Last Day

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

EUN HEE POV

 

The conference went well. We have gained additional knowledge about Neuro-Oncology.New medical break through that will help patient's to experience longer life. And probably it will cur their illness. I noticed that Yoochun was so engrossed on the seminar. I watched him how he frowned and his serious face while listening to the presentors.

 

It was only a short span of time but I'm totally inloved with him. What I'm worried about was our situation.He is my attending and I'm just one of his residence.I always reminded myself not to fall for him but here I am head over heels fallen for him.I'm afraid that our higher ups and collegues will know about our relation and will accused me that I'm just using him.

 

"Yah! Eun Hee~ah, Dr. Park might  melt on his seat if your keep on starring at him". Yonghwa whispered to me.

 

"What are you talking Yonghwa? I'm not". I defended.

 

"Oh common, you're to obvious betsie.For the whole seminar I'm always catching you looking at him."he said.

 

"Really? Am I that to obvious? did you think he noticed me looking at him?" I asked him.

 

"Maybe or maybe not. Just stop atarring at Dr. Park and just focused and listened to the speaker will you?. The topic is so interesting."

 

"Arraso! Arraso! Stop nagging". I said and I listened to the speaker. But I can't control myself not to take a glance of Yoochun.

 

 

YOOCHUN POV

I'm aware that Eun Hee was keep on starring at me. What was she thinking? I noticed that from time to time she will sighed.What was her problem? I thought I make myself clear last night that there's nothig to worry about. I need to talk to her later and asked what was bothering her.

 

After this seminar we have 3hours before going back to Seoul.We need to straight things up between us.I know that our relation will caused misunderstanding among ou collegues. But what can I do I'm inloved with her. These was the first time I felt like this and I'm not going to give up this relatonship that just been started.

 

 

 

*************************************************************************

 

After the last presentation of the speaker they all went to eat their early dinner before flying back to Seoul. They all have their duty the next day.And thinking that they all gone for three days there going to be lots of work to be done. They all need the whole night of rest before a toxic duty in the morning.

 

Eun Hee was looking for an empty table in the hotel restuarant but she can't find one. There was only one table on the corner but it was also occupied by none other than Dr. Park. He was alone and there was an empty seat.

 

"Should I go and seat with him or I should not?"I asked myself."But there's no wrong with seating the same table with him,he is my boyfriend after all."Eunhee said to herself.

 

EunHee walks towards Dr.Park but before she reach the table she looked around worried someone will see her approaching her attending.Yonghwa and the others just went on their room and take some rest.EunHee take a deep breathe before she continued to walk towards Dr.Park.

 

"Excuse me, can I share a table with you Dr.Park?" EunHee said.

 

That voice, Yoochun knows the owner that voice.But Yoochun acted like he doesn't heard anything.He just continue to eat his dinner. He was waiting for her to call him by his name.On the other hand seems like Eun Hee get the signal.

 

"Excuse me,can I share a table with you oppa?"She asked while smiling.

 

Yoochun look at Eun Hee and gave her his sweetest smile."Of course babe.Come seat and lets eat our dinner." He said.

 

"So you acted that you didn't heard me awhile ago. You just want me to call you Oppa. You're such a choding." Eun Hee said while looking at Yoochun.

 

"You caught me babe."Yoochun laughed."Why?You don't want to call me oppa?"He asked with pouty lips and a puppy eyes.

 

"I loved to but what if someone will hear it.I'm afraid that it will affect you.Like for example rumors." Eun Hee said.

 

"There's nothing wrong about my girlfriend calling me oppa.Lets have a talk later after we're done eating. Lets just eat first ok?" Yoochun  said to Eun Hee.

 

After they'd finished their meal.Yoochun walked outside and followed by Eun Hee.They walked in silent.No ones dared to speak.Until they Yoochun broke the silent between them.

 

"Now lets talk Eun Hee."He started."What are you afraid at? I already told you that ther's nothing to worry about."

 

"Hmmm.. Just... I don't want to see you hurt Oppa.I don't want to hear something that will affect your work.I don't want to be the cause of misunderstanding.I just love you that I don't want to.."Eun Hee said while sobbing.

 

"Babe,look at me". Yoochun lift Eun Hee's chin."I don't care about others.all I want is to be with you and You don't have to worry about me. I'm Dr. Yoochun Park. One of the top neuro surgeon in our country." Yoochun said playfully to let Eun Hee felt lighten."Nothing to worry okay?we can do this babe. You and I and of course our love to each other. I love you babe"Yoochun said and gave Eun Hee a peck on her lips and gave her a hug.

 

"Oppa! someone will see us."Eun Hee said while trying to be free from Yoochun's hug.

 

"I don't care. Your my girlfriend I can kiss and hug you anywhere,anytime I want to."Yoochun said never breaking the hug."I love you babe".

 

Eun Hee made up her mind.They loved each other.Nothing to worry about.They have each other.They can be happy.She reciprocate Yoochun's hug. "I Love you too Oppa".

 

They went back to their hotel room to prepare for their flight holding each others hands and a smile on their faces.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Annyeong chingus! Finally an update to this story. Sorry for waiting *90 degress bow*

A slightly long update for all of you. I'll try my best to update often.

i hope you all enjoy this chapter. Thank you ^_^

sorry for the typo.this was not edited. ^_^