A Night to Remember Part 1

LOVE IN THE BRAIN (Hiatus)

 

I entered my room and changed my clothes before a laid in my bed. Memory of what happened awhile ago with Dr. Park kept on bagging me. Why the sudden change? What he was doing to me? Mixed emotions filling up in my system..

"Ahh mowla" and I rolled around my bed. this is so frustrating. Dr. Park stay away from my mind! I need to have a good sleep for the preparation of a long night later with my girl bestfriend. 

 

I set my phone's alarm clock to 6pm. Enough time for my preparation, I think.I need also to talk to Seohyun about this feelings I experiencing right now. I slept thinking of Dr. Park and what will happened the next time we will meet.

 

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I checked my clock its 6pm. Time to get up. I walk into the bathroom and take my shower. after 30minutes I'm done. walked through my walk in cabinet and choose a dress suitable for tonight's meeting..

"hmmmm, what will i choose then... black ,red, skyblue, yellow or green?",talking to myself. after 20 minutes,

I decide to choose a black mini tube dress that shows my curves and a pair of red 6 inches stelleto heels. Putting light make up and I let my shoulder hair length  down. and lastly putting my favorite perfume..

"Ready? talikng to myself infront of the mirror and nod with satisfaction.. 

I take my purse and cellphone with me and I'm ready to go..

Going downstairs, my mom is watching her favorite game show, Running Man. She just gave me a glance and ask "OMO my beautiful daughter!!Where are you going? You look fabolous! You're for a date with the guy that sent you home?

"Huh? You saw that mom?. No I'm not, He is our attending doctor.He just gave me a ride home."

"But you took your car with you right?" My mother ask me.

"Yes, I did. I just can't say no to hiss offer.. feels weird huh. hehehe"

"I better go mom.. Seohyun is waiting for me, don't wait for me.I'll be late tonight. Bye"

 

I check my phone's clock and it is 10minutes before 8pm when I arrived at Melody and Harmony Night Club( I just make this up). One of the classy night club in Seoul. We always going here when we want to forget our hectic schedules and to unwind.

As I walk inside I already spotted Seohyun and to my surprise she is with Yonghwa.Looking at them makes me smile. My two bestfriends whom I love and trusted the most. We are like siblings. We knew each other since MiddleSchool. As I walked towards them I already heard Seohyun's laugh. By the way Yonghwa is the joker among the 3 of us. 

"Annyeong! Am I late?" Giving Seohyun a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"Ani. We just came early I think" returning a kiss to my cheek.

"Dae, I drove Seohyun here.We came together" Yonghwa said

"Oh I see", So what's the urgent thingy that you like to talk about Hyunnie?", I ask Seohyun.

"Lets order first your drink"

"Ok, care to accompany me?"

"Of Course, lets go. Yongie wait here"

Before we walk towards the bar, I saw Seohyun's winking to Yonghwa. What was that? Is there something between this two? I taught.

I ordered my favorite Apple Martini( Vodka+green apple schnapps) and Seohyun's apple rain martini(vodka,lime juice and vermouth)

We returned to our seats and share our stories as usual.

Out of nowhere Yonghwa ask for a toast. Well its Yonghwa so its not new. He is weird.. he walks besides Sehyun and put his hand around her shoulder and they looked at each others eye for a second.

What is this? are they together or what?

"Eun Hee~ah we want  to tell you that we are officially dating.We want to telll you first because you are our bestfriend" We know this is a shock for you but we love each other and we want your blessings".

Yonghwa and Seohyun is looking at me and waiting formy blessings. "Well what can I say, congratulations for both of you! I'm happy and I'm expecting this.I just waiting for your announcement. and I hug both of them.

"Eun Hee~ah Thank you!!, Seohyun start to tear up.

"Opps no crying! Remember your make up" i told her while laughing.

"Yah Yongie! don't make Hyunnie cry or else I will forget our friendship"

"Yah! Eun Hee~ah I will not to that, I love her so much" and kiss Seohyun on her lips

"Omo the love birds.Stop that! I'm jealous!"

"Don't be. You will found the love of your life soon", Yonghwa told me.

"I hope so. as soon as possible so that i'll not going to be left out because of both of you" 

"Lets dance" Seohyun said. "You two go first, I'll follow".

Looking at them makes me smile. super happy for them. Now, when is my right man will come. deep in my thoughts I didn't noticed that Dr. Park is already beside me.

"Eun Hee~ah is that you?"

"Oh Yoochun~ssi what brings you here?"

"I always going here to relieved my stress.. "You look beautiful,I didin't know that you are hiding this kind of body" Dr. Park said while looking at me from head to toe.

Enough to make my body shiver and I felt that my face is burning and it is red as a tomoatoe.Here it goes again the strange feeling..

"Yoochun~ssi, is that a complement or an insult?" giving him my sweetest smile

"Its a complement eun Hee~ssi and I'm not lying when I said that you're beautiful" Looking straight to my eyes.

"Well, Thank you for the complement and You looked also handsome tonight, you are already handsome when you are with your lab coat but you are more handsome to my eyes tonight Yoochun~ssi." 

"Oh really? You found me handsome eventhough Im with my lab coat? Well, thank you also Eun hee~ssi.

we both laugh. and we start to exchanged stories. We talked alot of stuffs, Seohyun and Yonghwa cameback from the dance floor.

"Annyeonghasseyo Dr. Park" Yonghwa said

"Annyeong Yonhwa~ssi. and this is?

"Ah annyeonghasseyo I'm SeoHyun. I'm Yonghwa's girlfriend and Eun Hee's bestfriend"

"Nice meeting you SeoHyun~ssi" Yoochun extended his hands for a handshaked

"Guys come on! lets dance", Seohyun pulling us towards the dance floor. 

In the dance floor, Seohyun dance with Yonghwa. M with Dr. Park..

We dance until our body can't bear it anymore. I'm surprise that Dr. Park can dance.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ey9vKCvgg  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ngPy83EYJQ
 

The song stop and changed to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2UE4Zsf0pI

------------------------------------------to be continued---------------------------------------------------

 

Hello readers! here is an update ^^ 

I hope you liked it ^^

Btw, JYJ 3days concert in tokyo dome just finished today. I can't explain what am i feeling right now. Mixed emotions!!

I'm very proud of them! ^^