Sheet 13

Damned Star

 

Sheet 13

Yoochun Special

 

 “Yoochun?!” A voice called out to me, one I haven’t heard in a while. That agonizing second my eyes found Minkyung… shock covered my entire body, paralyzing my emotions.

 

She helplessly rushed to me and hugged me securely, as if she never wants to let go.

“Minkyung, what are you doing here?” I pondered, confused on how she got here.

 

“I missed you Yoochun.” her voice shook.

 

What the hell is happening here? 

 

I gradually looked at this woman -I promised myself I would never see again- so vulnerable. It is not like her to be embracing me so desperately. For minutes, we just stood there, close to each other. I am trying to keep my composure, I-I cannot feel anything anyway.

 

I suddenly heeded a door close… “Minah?” I could not help myself but remember her.

 

Meanwhile Minkyung released me, a bit teary-eyed, “Minah? The girl who helped me find this place?”

“What? She helped you--“ I was cut off when she suddenly held my hands.

 

“Can we talk inside?” she requested. I was still puzzled but my head nodded voluntarily and I showed her inside.

 

We strolled towards my couch, my hand still held by her. She sat down first and tapped the free space left, telling me to sit close to her. I hesitated for a moment and forced her to let go of me. I looked away for a second and sat down next to her eventually. I inhaled deeply and waited for Minkyung to start the conversation.

 

“Have you eaten already?” she asked sincerely.

 

I rolled my eyes at her and disregarded her question, “Just tell me what you really want to say.” I stated coldly.

 

She soughed and bit her lips for a while. Minkyung gave my eyes an intent stare, “Yoochun,” she began, “I-I want to… Let us start over.”

 

I felt insulted… I couldn’t contain my rage. My face darkened, “You…you expect me to--” she interrupted me again, “I know I have no right to do this, since basically I am the one who ended our relationship but I came here to ask for your forgiveness, no to beg for your forgiveness.” She desperately uttered crying a few tears.

 

“Can you hear yourself? You are saying I should forgive you? Forgive the person who almost destroyed me?!” I blurted out raising my tone at her. I noticed Minkyung move backwards with a scared visage painted on her face.

 

“Yoochun, plea-please. I was wrong okay? It was very stupi-stupid of me to-to give you up.” She muttered, water continuously pouring from her eyes.  

 

After her statement I became speechless all of a sudden. I had no idea what to say, or how I should continue acting in front of her. Like a part of me said to stop. I-I just can’t stand seeing her sob that badly.

 

“Please just leave.” I blurted showing her the door.

“What, but why Yoochun? I am not done explaining.” She reacted, her tears halting gradually.

 

I inhaled in a huge amount of air and stared straight in her eyes. “Just leave before I say something you don’t want to hear.” I warned her. She better go immediately before I explode.

 

“Yoochun I don’t wanna--” I cut her off this time, “Go!” I shouted as I glanced away from her. I did not want to see how she would respond. It might just hurt me more.

 

Minkyung had a bewildered expression plastered on her face when my eyes drifted back at her. She calmly stood up and wiped her tears with her pink handkerchief. She waited for me to rise. I paused for a second and lifted myself forcefully from the couch. She then drew closer and closer while I kept stepping back in return. Minkyung surprisingly leaned forward and snatched a kiss on my cheek. As sweet as it felt, the aftermath of it simply left a burning sensation.

 

She locked her sore eyes at mine, said a short, “Goodnight.” and showed herself out.

 

I waited for the door to close before I dramatically collapsed back on the couch. I quickly massaged my aching forehead. What the hell happened? My ex, my freakin’ ex wants to get back with me? After all that sh*t I have been through because of her? Is this some kind of big joke? Well it ain’t funny.

 

When I saw her, my heart fluttered, joy overflowed but it was stained drastically with all those dreadful memories. Despite that, I still felt pity when I saw her. I also experienced weakness. I just couldn’t ignore her and be so cold to her like other people told me to do. I-I was grounded before her. I no longer felt powerful. All those statements I wished to tell her if ever we would meet, disintegrated. I still love her, I love her, this crazy that I can’t even fight for myself…

 

I need alcohol. A lot of alcohol…

~•~•~•~•~

 

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep Yoochun! Sleep for crying out loud! I need to forget everything that happened last night. I have to erase every moment and every second in my mind. I had no idea what to do yesterday. I seriously froze when I saw Minkyung. That, angelic face, her prim composure, her gentle voice… It was just like the first time I saw her, except… there was no pain, no wounds reopened. I just felt happy inside. When I laid my eyes on her, I believe I felt every emotion a man should feel when he sees his ex, especially when he still has lingering feelings for her. What more is that those times I got hurt because of her flashed right before me, as if every event was only a day old.

 

I dragged myself out of bed, noticing the sun annoyingly peeping through my window. There is no point in sleeping anymore. I should go for some fresh air. I snatched a random cardigan resting on my couch, washed my face, drank the last can of beer I had and headed out.

 

I look like some monster right now. I have bulgy, blood-shot eyes from all that crying last night. Minkyung was sobbing waterfalls and when she left, I began tearing up too. Maybe I am exaggerating, but  it was sort of a crying spree.

 

I climbed up the stairs leading to the rooftop and sat on the bench watching the sunrise.

 

‘Let us start over.’ Those were the words that hit me. She was asking for my forgiveness, and if I could give her a second chance. Now that I have thought about it, I honestly want to. I want to get her back… I might feel complete again. Minkyung messaged me minutes after she left. Since I forced her out she was not able to say it to me personally.

 

So she told me that she will also assure me she’ll give me more time. We could date normally again. Her promises were so sweet... I think I want to give her that chance she was asking for. Minkyung… my dear Minkyung. I can’t believe I am tearing up again, when I just finished crying last night. No, I mean I did not really cry… it was close to that… why would I cry?

 

“Yoochun.” I heeded someone’s faint voice from afar. It is probably Minah.

She cautiously went towards me and asked, “Hey is everything alright?”

Am I alright? I don’t know… I just shot her a blank stare, not knowing what I should reply. She suddenly began to pat me on my back.

“You saw everything yesterday…right?” I sniffled trying to start a conversation.

 

This little girl was caught off guard and was not able to answer me the second I dropped the question. I just stared at the rising sun while waiting for her to respond. 

 

“Y-yes.” She hesitantly replied.

“That lady was Minkyung…my ex.” I emphasized.

I shot her a hopeless look, a very bewildered, lost and hopeless, look to be exact.

“Oh really?” Minah answered, with a scared look on her face.

I disregarded her reaction and continued, “D-do y-you know h-how she found this place?”

 

She began playing with her hands as she vaguely narrated the encounter, “Uhm… My mom and I bumped into Minkyung when we were going home. I did not know who she was, so we helped her find this place.”

 

I gradually gazed away with no idea what to say. I am still not in my sane state. Different emotions are still battling inside of me.

 

When she was about to speak up I stopped her, “She wants to get back with me.” I uttered openly as she showed a hint of surprise on her face.

 

I went on before she could reply, “When those words entered my ears, I suddenly felt weak. I was so vulnerable.” I released a heavy sigh and continued, “Just when I am starting to move on, she shows up and asks me to give her a second chance.”

 

“I have to admit that when I saw her again I was overjoyed. It has been a while since I laid eyes on her. However, I was reminded of all the painful events that occurred between us. My heart was pierced. ” I added, water running down my cheeks. The-the sun is stinging my eyes… tha-that’s why.

 

I instantly yearned for warmth…for comfort. In this kind of situation I need to hold someone… So I grabbed Minah and locked her in a tight embrace and said, “What should I do Minah?”

 

Maybe she knows what I could do… What I should really do.

 

It was not long when the little girl hugged me back, “Well, if you were only reminded of the bad memories, then I guess you shouldn’t give her any chance at all, unless you want to be miserable again.” She gave out an advice, as I felt comfort in her hands.

 

However despite the bad memories I can still find reasons to love her. There are a thousand reasons to love Minkyung. I cannot elaborate them all but just thinking about it, the list can go on and on. She’s got pros and cons and I can love her for that. Nobody is perfect right? She has learned her lesson, she wants me back as much as I longed for her. Why would I drive her away when she is already crawling back to me?

 

Just when I thought my tears have dried up… I mean just when the sun stopped stinging my eyes to death with its bright rays, I sobbed even more.

 

I-I guess I want to give Minkyung a chance. If she still loves me, why will I shove her away?

“I-I think I want to get back with her.”  I told Minah as I deliberately released her.

“What?! Why?!”  she protested.

 

 “She asked for my forgiveness and promised me that she will do her best not to let her career get in between us.” I explained to her briefly.

 

“What if it happens all over again?” Minah exclaimed, seemingly more affected than I was.

“It won’t.” I reassured her but she was not convinced of my words.

 

Minah, instead of responding, kept silent for some reason I am not aware of. I wonder what she’s thinking though. My decision is final anyway… I guess. Who am I not to give Minkyung a second chance? I am just like any other person on this Earth who loves. The hurt she gave can simply be erased by my lasting affection for her.

 

~•~•~•~•~

 

“No…no don’t leave me.”

“It is too late Yoochun.”

“I can change. I will change. Please don’t go.”

“I am sorry Yoochun.”

“Please. No… Don’t go. Minah don’t go!”

 

Huh? What the hell? Did I just dream of that little girl? Why would I anyway? If-if it was Minkyung I would totally understand. I mean Minah has done a lot for me and I thank her for that… but in my dream I felt as if she was more significant to me than she is now.

 

What time is it? I searched for my digital clock buried within heaps of trash and cans of alcohol.

 

“There you are!” I said out loud. So, it is morning… so early in the morning. This is not the time I wake up… No. I should sleep again. I tried my best to layout my bed as comfortable as I can but with many attempts I failed to doze off.

 

Out of the blue I heard my stomach grumble. It really gets better by the minute. I crawled my way off my bed towards the refrigerator. I carefully opened its cold door only to find… well, nothing. This . I then dragged myself to the couch where my wallet should be.

“Where the heck is it?” I uttered bluntly to the corners of the walls. I ‘hid’ it so perfectly even I can’t seem to find it. I have a great feeling this will not be a good day.

 

Desperation came to me, so I began searching the pockets of my jeans – which I forgot to, take off yesterday before going to sleep- helplessly, wishing I could find money or any coupon wherein I could avail food… any kind of food just to ease my hunger. Seconds past and I found a few paper bills enough to support me for at least this morning.

 

Already a few inches near the main door, I smell something… I can’t put into words, the stench. Then I realized… It was me, sweat, tears and alcohol combined and the odor is indescribable. Ugh. I need to wash this off before I leave. I am so filthy.

 

Now clean and stink-free I hopped my way towards the door like a giddy child ready to go to the park. I gladly twisted the knob and found the little girl outside, “Oh, hey Minah. Good morning.” I greeted her.

 

She hesitantly turned around and muttered a short and icy, “Hi.” and rushed downstairs.

 

Wha-what’s up with her? Did I do something wrong? I was about to follow her when I had a late realization that… I forgot to put on my disguise! Shoot! I quickly grabbed a beanie, my shades and a scarf. I chased after her and wore them one by one. Wait a minute… Why the heck am I running? I slowed down a bit when I reached the streets. I saw her a block away and followed her.  After a few more blocks I called her on my phone, still not figuring out why she was so cold to me a while ago. Unfortunately she does not seem to be attending to her phone… Girls… why are they so difficult to read? It is frustrating for us guys, if they only knew… however even if they know they still go on being like that.

 

“Mr. Park Yoochun?” I heeded a voice call out from behind me. I did not want to get my cover blown so I began walking briskly pretending I was a different person.

 

“Mr. Park Yoochun!” the voice kept on reiterating my name as it got louder and louder. Man, I don’t want another mob of screaming fan girls, not today please. I instantly felt someone hold my right arm tight, temporarily stopping me.

 

I spun around and saw a tired ajumma. I suddenly felt bad for running away from her like that. My bad…

 

“Mr. Park Yoochun…” she stated still grasping for air. “Yes?” I responded cautiously.

 

“I have been calling you since you got out the apartment house but it seems you cannot hear me.” She narrated as her voice shook, not yet being able to regain her energy.

 

“Y-you know where I live?!” I pondered. I’m beginning to suspect this old woman.

 

“Yes. I reside in the apartment house across yours. I see you every day even before you started hanging out with that sweet girl Minah.” The ajumma explained further.

 

“Did you by any chance tell anybody I live there…ajumma?” I questioned my tone softening so that no one else can hear.

 

“Of course not son! Minah already told me earlier to keep it a secret.” She blurted creepily winking at me.

 

I had to look away for a moment from that unbearable sight and continued while my eyes were focused somewhere else, “Oh that’s good.”

 

“Yes. Yes. Well I’ll tell you why I ran all the way here for. I was wondering if you could sing for the Sewer’s Club. We are currently having a breakfast gathering and I told them I know someone who could entertain us. Can you come?” the ajumma requested using her sweetest tone.

 

“Uhm.” This ain’t the first gig I wish to have…after hiatus…but, “Okay. I’ll sing for your club.” I agreed not forgetting to be polite.

 

“Wonderful! I’ll take you there now!” She exclaimed grabbing my wrist.

 

“W-wait. I am not ready…” I suddenly felt I want to take back my answer.

 

“It’s alright you can sing anything.” The ajumma did not mind and began dragging me.

 

Minah!? I forgot I was following her. Shoot!

 

I turned my head around -while being dragged by the old lady- only to find no one was there. I guess I’ll just have to talk to her later.  

 

She brought me to a part of the town I haven’t really been visiting a lot. We went in some type of restaurant and entered an exclusive room just for them. The moment we got in their eyes was on us. I bowed courteously and removed my disguise. That is when I heard whispers.

 

“Everyone, this is Park Yoochun.” The ajumma introduced me to her fellow club mates.

 

The murmurs got louder once they heard my name. I don’t know what they were particularly talking about but I’ll just ignore it.

 

“He’ll sing for us today.” She added escorting me to the front handing me the microphone and pushing me up on the small platform.

 

I was left alone on that stage, nervous and clueless like it was my first time to perform. They were focused at me and all I could do was smile at them. When I felt that they were already growing impatient, I cleared my throat and spoke up, “Annyeonghaseyo, Park Yoochun imnida.” I sighed and then pursued, “I really did not have anything prepared for you today… so I am just going to sing some of my old songs via acapella. I hope that’s alright with you.”

 

“I’m going to sing, ‘A Space Left for You’ I wish everybody would like it.”

 

I noticed a few of them beam at me which gave me courage to begin. So I took in a deep breath and started, “Sarangi anieosseum chohkesseo. Jakku dagaoneun ibyeoreun neomu apheujanha. Niga haengbokhal su itdamyeon, geuman ije geuman, nege haejul su itneun geoni geotpun.” I halted for a second and gazed at the audience. I suddenly shed a tear.

 

What the hell? I gulped and continued on to the chorus, “Nae sarang neomaneul neomaneul neomaneul neoreul wihan binjari. Nunchi jaeji mothage aesseo oimyeonhamyeo utgo itneunda. Niga apheumyeon nan sirheo ibyeoreun sirheo, nal saranghamyeon andwaeyo.

 

I finished the song shedding more tears. Apparently it speaks to me. My own song made me cry in front of ajummas… I am not even familiar with. I gradually heard noise. Something I was used to before. Is that… is that applause?   

 

“Kamsahamnida~.” I thanked them happily, wiping off my tears with my long sleeves.

“One more song!” someone shouted from the back.

“Another song?” I paused, “Alright.” I agreed with a pathetic grin pasted on my face.

 

I sang a trot song these old women could dance to, just to lighten up the gloomy atmosphere I created earlier. I grooved with them and made fun of myself for their entertainment. Almost everyone was laughing. Even I was chuckling like there was no tomorrow.       

 

“It was nice having you Yoochun.” An ajumma very well-dressed out of the group told me.

“Thank you very much for accepting me wholeheartedly.” I replied bowing my head at her.

“We hope to see you on T.V. again.” Another one remarked.

“I hope so too.”  I agreed beaming at them widely, “Well, I have to leave, I have other errands.” I bid farewell to the nice group of old women.

 

They all said good-bye back and before I knew it I was right outside. Now, where do I head off to next? I really ain’t in the mood to go home. I need to walk all these emotions off or else who knows how it might affect me. Sigh. Maybe I should visit the park? I kept brushing off my hair as I thought of potential places. Wait. Shoot! I left my disguise inside! I began observing my surroundings and as expected eyes was on me. I am not sure if they recognize me or not, perhaps I seem very familiar to them. Anyway I rushed outside and bumped into the ajumma that asked me to come here earlier.

 

“Yoochun! I was just looking for you. It seems that you left these.” She uttered showing me my things.

“Yes, yes. I actually came back to fetch it. Thank you.” I bowed my head gradually taking the stuff from her. The old kind woman also handed me some sort of packaging.

“What’s this?” I questioned.

 

“It’s extra food from the gathering. It is our token of appreciation.” She explained not putting off her smile for even one second.

“Wow. Thank you very much. You are very generous to me. I don’t know what to say.”  I was overwhelmed by their care.

“You deserve it son. Now go, you said you had other matters to take care of right? I don’t want to delay you any further.” she stated shoving me towards the door.

“Uhm thank you really…” I blurted before we parted ways.

 

Free breakfast, I could get used to this if ever I won’t get accepted back in the industry. Wait. What am I saying? Anyway, where should I go? I guess the park seems nice.

 

As I leisurely walked the streets of the town filled with busy, carefree and gloomy people, I checked the time. I can’t believe I skipped breakfast and survived. I was even able to sing. So I guess this food is my lunch.

 

I arrived at the park and seated myself on a bench overlooking the grassy area. I ate happily while observing my surroundings. I don’t know what’s up but all I could see were couples. I should have stayed someplace else.

 

One woman out of the crowd reminded me of Minah. I am still thinking of something I must have done to make her act like that, but I couldn’t think of anything. I finished my meal and fetched my phone inside my pocket. I began creating a text message to Minah asking frankly what I did that ticked her off. I pressed send and waited for her reply but I did not receive any. That little girl! Seriously… this is tiring. Why aren’t we given the power to read minds?

 

This whole happening got me thinking though…I never ever called her ‘little girl’. I don’t know why myself. To me she acts like a little girl. She moves like a little girl but she talks like a mature woman, more like an ajumma.

 

I laughed out loud at my own thought which was heard by a few passersby. They gave me dagger-looks and this-guy-is-crazy kind of stares. I sulked on my seat and hanged my head low but I just couldn’t stop chuckling. I could imagine her as an old lady. The image is simply priceless. Cute wrinkles on her face, with dominant strands of white hair on her head, slow and careful movements and all those other things. Whew. I needed that. I feel better already.

 

“Yah! Lee Minah! You little ajumma girl! What’s up with you!?” I exclaimed gladly as I stretched out my arms drawing attention once again. I smiled at them and stood up. I threw away the containers I used in a trash bin and pranced merrily towards home.     

 

~•~•~•~•~

 

“Hey! Where is that woman? Isn’t she coming home yet?” I stated towards the ‘innocent’ digital clock as I got my eyes locked on it. I already re-cleaned my unit while impatiently waiting for her but she ain’t here yet. I kept sending her messages and called her tons of times but no answer. That tiny reaction has been bothering me almost the whole day and I can’t wait for her any longer. I guess I’ll just go there myself and walk her home. Maybe we could sort things out along the way. I might ask for advice again.

 

I hopped off the couch and fixed my clothes and hair. I only grabbed my shades, stubborn to get the rest of my disguise. I made my way outside, the cold air meeting my skin. I shook my head a few times trying to relax a few of my muscles. I was a block away when my eyes noticed a puzzled Minah. I instantly paused and waited for her to get nearer.

 

“Minah.” I uttered her name gently.

 

It took her a while before she knew it was me. She looked surprised when she laid eyes on me. Am I really that stunning?



“Hi.” Minah responded.

 

I pulled up my shades and acknowledged her ‘Hi’ with a, “Hey…” and then I pursued, “I was on my way to the music store, because I wanted to walk you home, besides you don’t look okay earlier so I-I got worried.” I stuttered a wee bit at the end. I hope I was able to deliver well what was on my mind.

 

“We are still a block away from the apartment house. You could walk me from here.” She shot me a meek smile. Finally, full sentences! I cannot help but reply with a grin. She spoke longer! It was time for me to rejoice actually. Anyway, we began walking down the sidewalk towards the apartment house.

 

Minah gazed at me and stated, “You really don’t have to bother walking me home all the time.”

 

I glanced back, “It just became a habit I can’t break.” and looked away immediately.

 

A habit I can’t break? What was that Yoochun? From what planet did those words come from?

 

“You really don’t have to bother.” She repeated sounding a bit gloomy this time.

 

I was forced to stop. I grasped her shoulder and spun her around to face me.

 

“Hey, you have been acting strange since this morning... You are not answering my calls and text messages as well… What’s up with you?” I sounded like I scolded her. I just had it with her; I just have to let all these out.

 

“I-I was b-bu-busy.” She was tongue-tied and couldn’t utter words properly.

 

“Chincha? (Really)” I questioned, slowly retrieving my hand.

 

She bobbed her head and strolled away. I don’t know if I should believe her, but what do I know? So I just kept silent and followed her steps.

 

It was not long when we reached the apartment house, however before we could enter, I saw Minkyung in her car. She parked it right in front and got out of the vehicle quickly.

 

“Hello. Minah.” She bowed her head accompanied with a smile. After that she drew towards me.

“Hey.” I shortly greeted her.

“Hi, Yoochun.” She replied flashing her tantalizing beam at me.

 

“Have you eaten?” she continued lightly caressing my face.

“No, not yet.” I mentioned feeling quite nervous.

“Great, let’s have dinner together. How does that sound?” she stated so casually.

 

I looked over at Minah who seems lost in her thoughts… I should at least make her feel better. I glanced back at Minkyung with a crazy suggestion, “Is it okay if Minah tags along?”

 

“Minah? Why not? I forgot to thank her for showing me this place anyway so I guess it’s alright if she comes with.” She agreed and called out the little girl, “Minah!”

She turned her head, “Yes?” and smiled at us.

 

“Would you like to join us for dinner?” Minkyung queried.

 

“No, thank you! I don’t want to bother you guys. It seems that you have a lot to catch up on.” The little girl refused? She refused us? She refused me?

 

“Well, she said no… We should get going then.” She grabbed my hand as I watched Minah hurriedly get in. Tsk. I really don’t get her.

 

Before Minkyung totally dragged me towards her car, I stopped her. I tried to swing off her hand. She gripped it tight and asked me, “What is the problem?” however when I was about to reply her phone rang. She picked it up and released me. She stepped a foot away and seemed so engulfed with her conversation.

 

Once she was done, she shot me a disappointed look. She kept her phone inside her mini bag and my chin, “Yoochun… I am sorry we have to reschedule. I need to attend an emergency meeting. My life depends on it.” She excused herself. Minkyung kissed me on the cheek and captured me in a short embrace.

 

“I’ll call you…” she uttered briefly and rushed to her car. I vulnerably watched the vehicle ... What the hell? Ugly memories came flashing back. Similar scenes played inside my head. Why am I not surprised?

 

Same old Minkyung… same old result. As much as I want to punch an invisible wall, I can’t. I am just immune. I feel my heart being pricked but not to the extent that I would scream all my frustration out right now… or am I fooling myself? I am not immune, I do feel terribly hurt, I do want to shout my irritation away. I am not so strong as I thought I was. I still haven’t learned to be one.

 

“Chincha!? I can’t believe it happened again.” I blurted out freely not caring if Minkyung heard me.

 

I recklessly made my way up the stoop and opened the main door. I found Minah going down the flight. We both awkwardly stared at each other but then I spoke up wondering where she was heading, “Where are you going?”

 

“I am gonna buy dinner.” she answered, her eyes drifting someplace else, “I thought you and Minkyung will eat out tonight?” Minah added.

 

“Minkyung’s boss called. She needs to attend an emergency meeting of some sort. I don’t know…” I narrated with no emotions whatsoever.

 

I closed the door behind me and went to her, “What should I do Minah? She really couldn’t let go of her work. I don’t want her to give it up as well, because it has been part of her ever since. I-I am clueless.” I said while holding her hands tight.

 

“I-I don’t know… I don’t know what you should do.” She seemed clueless as I am.

 

“I have been thinking over this matter for a while now. I think I should hold on to her… I know we both love each other it is just that her career gets in the way. However, for her I will endure it.” I uttered, not losing my grip.

 

I know I sound delusional but I guess that is how much I love her… Minah just stared at me so I continued, “What do you think? Should I get back with her for good?”

 

She took in a deep breath, “Maybe…” was her only answer.

 

Minah is really not herself today. Where is the confident woman I know? Who could naturally just give me the advice I needed. I can’t answer my own question. That is why I am seeking her opinion but I got nothing.  Tell me Minah… should I get back with Minkyung?

 

~•~•~•~•~

 

Author's Note:

Hi readers! So after 20 years I finally updated my fic. So sorry for the long wait. I just had to focus on school, I thought I was failing so drasticaly. Good thing I did not! I am a happy bee! Anyway, so I hope this Yoochun special was bearable! (It is not a happy special though) Tell me what you think on the comment section below. I need your feedbacks.

So the song there that Chun sang is from Miss Ripley and here is the english translation:

I hope it’s not love

The coming goodbye hurts so much
If you can be happy, [I’ll] stop now stop
This is all I can do for you

My love is an empty space only for you for you for you
I look away and laugh with effort so that you don’t find out
I don’t like it when you’re hurt I don’t like goodbyes
You shouldn’t love me

Anyway, thank you very much for sticking by my side and supporting this fic! It means a lot to me. >:D<