Stuck Reminiscing

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Key's POV

So Krystal and I are walking to Yoongie's house since unlike everyone else she's the only one without a life. We walked toward her doorstep but as we got closer we heard a loud wail. Without a thought we ran into the house looking for Yoona. We made our way to her room and barged in only to see Yoona crying. She sat on her bed  surrounded by tissues with bloodshot eyes, snot oozing down her face, mumbling incoherent words to herself. 

"Ooh girl you looking rough"

She wailed even louder. Next thing I know I was smacked upside the head. I turned towards Krystal.

"What was that for?!"

"This is not the time!"

"Damn Im sorry..."

We both looked at Yoong. In all my years of knowing her I've never seen Yoong so sad.

"Yoongie what's the matter?" Krys asked as she sat on the bed.  I sat down next to her. Thank goodness for Krys TBH I have no idea how to comfort her. Ive never been in this situation before. Whenever she was upset Jess would make her feel better.

" She's gone...."

"Who's gone?"

"Jessi..."

An Hour Earlier

Yoona's POV

So recently Jess has been ignoring my calls and it's starting to worry me. We used to be so close but nowadays we're just drifting apart further and further. You wanna know what's worst? She's been clinging to Jong's side as if her life depended on it. She didn't just cut me off but Key and her own sister. What's she hiding? I couldn't get that thought out as I walked to her house. I knocked and her parents let me in.

"Hello Yoona. How are you?" Her mom greeted me with a hug.

"I'm great. How are you two?"

"We're fine. Our age is finally catching up but it hasn't stopped us yet." Her dad joked.

" Is Jessica home? I haven't been able to reach her lately."

"Mmm she should be in her room." 

"Here I'll go get her." Her Mom went upstairs but suddenly we heard a scream. Mr. Jung and I ran upstairs to Jessi's room only to find the place a mess. There were clothes everywhere. Drawers were hanging out, pictures torn, and Jess was nowhere to be found. Mrs. Jung was kneeling on the ground sobbing. 

"She ran away...." Mr. Jung knelt down beside her. He read the note and handed it to me.

I can't do it anymore. It's been years but I can't get over her. I know she's out there and I can't live knowing she's wandering around helpless. People called me delusional for keeping hold of her. I tried to hide it but I couldn't. Every night I broke down. Nobody understands me. I couldn't talk to anyone, not even Yoona. I know she's going to hate me aft

Please log in to read the full chapter