Regrets

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Yoona sat thinking to herself. What are they talking about....It's been an hour and we're still sitting here trying to figure out what Jessica and Seohyun are discussing. 

"You want to know what I'm so confused about?" Key spoke catching both of the girls' attention.

"What?" Krystal stopped playing with her phone and looked up.

"Why on earth are those two people together?" Key huffed looking defeated.

Yoona turned her attention back at Seosica. "This is the first time I've ever seen them interact. Not once have I ever seen Jessica even breathe in Seohyun's direction let alone talk to the girl."

"Hey look they're getting up." Krystal pointed out. Yoong, Key, and Krys turned and saw  the girls get up quickly and sped out of the building..

"They seem to be off in a hurry..." 

"Let's go." The group got up and and quickly followed after Seosica.

Yoona's POV

When we walked outside we saw Jessica and Seohyun get into a car and drove off. Luckily Key hailed a taxi. We told the driver to follow their car and to be discreet about it. After what seemed to be forever, we arrived at an old house completely isolated only to be surrounded by tall woodland. We paid the taxi driver and walked around to the back. We saw them go inside.

"Now what are going to do?"

"Yoong I say we just go home." Key looked at me with pleading eyes.

"What?! Why?"

"What's the point of following them? We've traveling all around the city. We don't know where we are. We're just walking around blind for goodness sakes."

"Look if you want to go home fine. But I'm not just gonna leave Jessica alone."

"She's not alone. She's with Seohyun."

"But why? Why on earth are they together? What is their  connection? Not once have they spoken to each other and then out of nowhere they meet up? "

"Yuri..." Krystal spoke up.

"What?" Key and I looked at her completely confused.

"That's their connection Yuri. Yuri is Seohyun's cousin."

"And?...." Key asked Krys.

"Do I ne

Please log in to read the full chapter