Changes

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

Many weeks have gone by since the restaurant incident. Everything changed. I changed. My parents kicked me out of the house. I dropped out of school. I started smoking, drinking, and even got addicted to drugs. My addiction took the best of me. Everyday I would waste money on it. And when I ran out of money, I gambled, stole from little shops, and even sold my body to countless people. It helped me cope with the fact I lost my true love, my hope in this world of corruption, my light in the dark, most importantly, I lost my best friend. I don't know what to do anymore. Key, Sooyoung, and Krys all tried to help me but I just pushed them away. I-I felt ashamed of who I became. It would be better if they'll just forget about me.

2 Years Later

"You !" SMACK I felt a sharp sting scatter across my cheek. I looked up at him only to see the devil staring right back at me.

"I told you to have my money by today or else.." He yanked me up by my hair and caressed where he slapped me.

"Or else it's another night in the cage. You don't want to go to the cage do you?" I remained silent, avoiding his sinister eyes.

"You know you really should anwser if someone asks you a question." He jerked my face over and made me face him.

"Let go of me Seungri..." He chuckled and slapped me again this time I fell back nearly hitting my head against the wall. I hissed at the pain from the impact. 

"Oh I'm sorry. Am I being too rough? Hmm?" Seungri knelt beside me and grabbed my face. He traced my jawline with his lips stopping at my ear.

"It's a shame that all you'll ever be is a fool. A beautiful fool." He wispered to me before getting up. He then ordered his henchman to take me to the cage.

His guys pratically dragged and tossed me into the dark room. I laid there on the cold cement floor. I heard the door slam shut behind me. I looked around seeing no peeks of light whatsoever. I leaned up against the wall and cudd

Please log in to read the full chapter