New Discoveries

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

It's been years since I've been back. Not once have I ever taken this road. Ever since that day I've never been in this area. I looked around and everything's the same. The school I used to attend, the ice cream shop around the corner, the market, the playground, everything is exactly how i remembered. I walked down the sidewalk taking in everthing when it suddenly hit me. I'm at the very spot where Yuri was taken. I looked around and I can still see the scene as if it was still happening. We're walking down, tires screeching, children screaming, and then it all goes black. I turned towards Key and Krystal.

"Let's ask around. If Jessica's looking for answers then this is where she would've started." They nodded and started asking people if they've seen Jessica. One by one people would ignore us. Only a few people actually listened to us but those who did never saw her. We've spent hours walking up and down the street looking for any trace of Jessica. She was nowhere to be found. it was as if she had completely disappeared. We decided to stop at a restaurant to take a break. When we sat down some ajumma with a cane approached us.

"Are you the kids that's been tearing up the town looking for some girl?"

"Depends who's asking..." Key said eyeing the woman from head to toe.

She looked uncomfortable with Key looking at her. "if you're looking for the girl follow me if not then I'll be on my way." The woman started wlking away and left the shop.

"Should we fol-" I was out the door before Key could even finish. I looked around but I couldn't find the woman anywhere. I turned the corner and heared the clanking of a cane. I ran towards the sound. I ran through an alley filled with so many sharp turns and corners. I finally made my way to a flowershop. I staggered in and saw the old women sitting in a chair tending to a plant.

"About time. I was starting to think you wouldn't show." I was still out of breathe from running.

" How...Huh...How did you get here so fast..."

"Well i did get a head start."

"So you said you knew where the girl was?"

"I didn't say I knew where she was. If I do recall I just asked you if you were looking for her."

"I just ran all over the place and you're telling me you don't know where she is?!"

"Stop putting words in my mouth."

Before  i could say anything Key and Krystal came running in.

"Yoona there you are. Why did you just run like that? I was scared that we'd have to find you too." Krystal started scolding me the minute she caught her breathe.

"Oh is she your girlfriend?" T

Please log in to read the full chapter