In Bed With Jongie

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

Ugh It feels as if we've been watching this movie for hours. It's so boring. This film doesn't deserve to be considered as horror. I don't see why everyone's freaking out. There's no plot, the costumes are cheap, and everything's predictable. The group separates and each person is captured one by one. In the end the main character is left wandering around until he or she see's a house or an abandoned cabin. And for whatever reason no matter how creepy the place looks, they have to go towards it. As if that wasn't bad enough the main person would asks if anyone's there as if something will answer back. She walks around blah blah blah and she dies. Boom nothing more nothing less. Yet so many people pay to see this crap. Maybe I should make a horror  film. Jongie could be the stupid main character and I can be the ghost that s him up and kills him. That way he's dead and I can make money.

Five Minutes Later

That's it I can't take this any longer. "Hey Key Imma go wait outside or something." I got up and walked infront of Key towards the exit.

"Yeah yeah get out the way you're blocking the movie." He pushed me away causing me to trip and accidently smacking the person in the row ahead of us. As If God had heard my prayers the person was shocked and spil their condements on Jong's head.

"UGH why does this keep happening to me!" He jumped up and left the theatre scaring Sica in the process. She just stared at him before chasing after him. I hid on  the floor scarred of them recognizing me. After they left I turned to Key.

"Why'd you push me?!" I yelled at him after smacking him..

"OWW that hurts! And You were in my way!" He rubbed his head and followed me out of the theatre.

We looked around and couldn't find Jongsica anywhere. "Where do you think they've gone?" I asked as I as sat down at a table.

" I don't know. Do you think they went home?" Key sat across from me and started looking at the menu.

"So much for opperation Dynamic Duo we didn't accomplish anything today..."  I just laid my head down trying to think of where they could be.

"Well atleast we got to see a movie today....oooh they have pasta primavera here somebody's fancy....eww it has carrots..." Key tossed the menu aside and had a disgusted face on.

I was about to say something until a certain girl caught my eye. "Why does she seem so familliar..."

"Who?" Key turned around and started looking in the area I was pointing to. I tried to see her face but there were to many people around. She turned around but she was wearing sunglasses and a hoodie over her head. I got up and started walking towards her.

"Yoona where are you going?" Key yelled at me. "Why do you always leave me?" I just ignored him and kept my eyes on the girl. She looked at me only for a minute before turning away. Just as I got towards her a middle aged man went up to her and had a firm grip on her. They started talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying. For some reason the man looked angry at her. Just as i was about to approach her, the man abruptly pulled her away into a crowd.

"Hey Noona there you are. Why'd you run off like that?" 

" I swore I've seen that girl before..."

" Maybe it was someone you knew when you was younger." Hmm maybe it was... no it can't be that was eight years ago...

While I was thinking I kept hearing somebody calling my name.

"Yoona!" I woke up from my trance and looked at Key.

"Hmm?"

"Stop blanking out you're becoming more like Jessi. BTW I just saw them walk into a restaurant.

I followed Key to the restaurant but we couldn't get a table. "Now what are we suppose to do.." 

"I don't know Noona but we have to get in there."

"Hey Yoong Hey Key!" We looked around for the

Please log in to read the full chapter