Spring Break?

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV
"Hello is anyone out there?! Let me out!" I pounded my hands against the door. I tried pulled on the knob but it wouldn't budge. Damn it. It's locked...
Sigh I leaned my head against the door as I slid to the floor.

I looked around the room. Everything was swallowed up by the darkness. Other than the window, the only thing visible was the table and chairs laying beneath the flickering lights. I closed my eyes taking in the room. The endless ticking of the clock echoed across. I tried to make out the time, but it was too engulfed by the cape of night to be seen. 

"Great....I don't know where I am or what time it is..." I walked towards the window and stared below. All I saw were cars passing by without a care in the world. 

"First Jessica goes missing and now I'm in jail. Can this day get any worse?..." I turned at the sound of locks clicking. I looked up and saw the officer that arrested me earlier except now she's here with another woman.

"Take a seat make yourself comfortable." The other woman told me. She sat down and brought out a notepad and a pen.

"No thanks I'd rather stay standing..." The arresting officer came and pushed down into the chair.

"The woman said sit down!" I took a look at her and scoffed.

"Tsk you're pretty tough for a shorty..." Her face immediately turned red. If it wasn't so dark I probably would've seen smoke flaring out of her ears.

"Shorty?! Why you— Listen punk! I don't like you!" She stated jabbing her fingers into my chest.

"The feelings are mutual..."

"Why I ought to—" She was right about toss me out of the chair when the other spoke up.

"Dara ya stop yelling at the kid. You're giving me a headache... And you know how I am when I get headaches...." She glared at Dara and returned her gaze back at me.

Dara sighed and let go of me. She walked back beside the other woman.

"Ha somebody's whipped..." Dara glared at me making silent threats with her hands. 

The other woman just chuckled. "Sorry about my partner. She's a bit...edgy" 

"It's fine...for now." Dara just rolled her eyes at me.

"Haha I like you kid, but I believe we got off to a bad start. I'm Detective Park Bom and she's Detective Park Sandara. Now my partner has been telling me this story about you assaulting her. Care to add your two cents?"

"Why should I? Like you said it's nothing but a story. A tale leaching off of one's false imagination only to grow into a life of its own." This time it was Dara that spoke up.

"Cut the poetic bull and tell us what happened." She came closer and invaded my personal bubble. I mean that's just something you don't do.

"Back up Ssandara. What is this? Good cop bad cop?" I pushed her away from me.

"It's Sandara! And do not touch me or we'll add in an extra battery and assault."

"You can't hold me here."

"Yes we can and we will. Jurisdiction gave us 48 hours to hold you while under questioning." 

"I don't hear any questions. All I hear are stupid allegations to a crime I didn't commit!"

"Listen here and listen really well. I can have you down for knocking me to the ground. Who do you think the judge is going to listen to? A detective on duty for ten years or the rude punk ?"

"Yah don't be so harsh on the kid. What are you all tense about? Hmm?" Detective Bom spoke up.

"You know exactly why..." 

"Look take a break. Let me deal

Please log in to read the full chapter