An Electrified Zombie On Crack

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

I tried to sleep but there were too many thoughts running through my head. I kept tossing and turning but it was no use. I got up and tip toed out of the room careful not to wake anyone. I went downstairs and out to the patio. I  leaned against the railing taking in the fresh air.

"You're blocking my view." I turned around and saw Krystal sitting in a chair drinking tea.

"What are you doing out here?" 

She got up and walked towards me. "I could ask you the same thing."

"I needed some fresh air. How about you?" She leaned against railing beside me.

"I just enjoy looking at the city. It's really different compared to the daytime."

"It's more beautiful. The lights really bring it to life." We both looked at the city. You could see different colors bouncing off of walls and windows. There were signs everywhere drawing you in. Even when the world was sleeping , the city was still alive. Seoul definitely puts Vegas to shame. 

"So tell me the real reason you're out here." 

"Sigh You know me so well." She chuckled at me.

"You act like that's a bad thing. So tell me what's up."

"I just can't help worrying about Jessica."

"She'll be fine and we'll go back to find her in the morning."

"I guess you're right..." We started walking back to our rooms.

"I'm always right keke...besides how are we suppose to look for her if you're tired?"

"Hmm good point. If I'm no help you'll go crazy trying to handle Key alone."

"Don't you dare leave me alone with him!" She playfully hit me.

"Yah I heard that!" Key walked out of the bathroom and returned back to his room without sparing even a glance at us. 

Krystal and I just burst out laughing at his antics. 

"Hahaha thanks Krystal."

"For what?"

"For being here and listening to my annoying whining." 

"No problem now go back to bed." She was about to walk in until I pulled her into my arms. Krys stayed still at first but she eventually returned the hug. 

"Thanks again and goodnight." 

"Goodnight." She smiled and returned to her room.

I went to bed but I still couldn't sleep. 

"Great if I'm not thinking about Jessica I'm thinking about Krystal. Ugh these sisters are driving me crazy!" 

"Shut Up!" Key threw a pillow from across the room.

"Sorry...."

"Sorry my ..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Yoona, Key, when are we leav- yah wake up!"

"Shut up Krystal it's only 5..." Next thing I knew Krystal was beating the crap out of Key.

"Arrasso!" I heard Key stomp into the bathroom.

"Yoona get up." I felt Krystal sit beside me.

"Shireo...." I heard her laugh.

"Aish jinja. Just yesterday you kept whining about how much you were worrying about Sica unnie and now y

Please log in to read the full chapter