A Date With Agent Key

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

I was listening to music when I heard the door bell ring. I checked who it was and to my surprise it was Key.  "Dude what are you doing here?"  "Hello~ operation duo!"  "That's today?"  "Of course! The quicker we get things finished the more time we have to spend  with our boos stupid." Before i can even say anything Key dragged me outside and into his car.  "Where are we going?"  "To follow Jongsica on their date."  "Jongsica?"  "Jongie and Sica duh it's their code name. " Why do they need code names?..." "Because this is an OPERATION. Every operation needs a code name. How can you not know that? What kind of spy are you?!"  "Oh I'm sorry I've never spied on anyone before..."  "Well girl you are missing out." "Wait so this isn't your first time spying on someone?"  "Girlfriend please. You are with an expert. Have no fear Agent Key is here!" "Oh my buddha..."

We parked a few houses away from Sica's and waited for Jong to arrive. "Now What?.."  "We wait."  Out of nowhere Key pulled out some binoculars.  "Dude where'd that come from?"  "Shh it's a secret."  "Hmm let me guess from up your ?"  "Oh so close but no I'm not that ;)"  "I didn't need to know that.." "Oh look he's here." I looked ahead and saw the two go off into his car and left the house. We started tailing them and arrived at a book store. We waited a few minutes before entering after them. I was about to walk off until Key yanked me to the side.  "What are you doing? I thought we were following them?"  "You cannot just simply FOLLOW them. You need a disguise."  "Disguise? For what?"  "So they can't recognise you duh..."  Key pulled out some workers' uniforms and tossed me one. "Where'd you get these?"  "Let's just say this isn't my first time in this book store." I was about to question him but decided it was better to just leave it be.

After changing Key gave me a wig and some thick glasses. "What is this?"  "The rest of your disguise."  "Why did I a

Please log in to read the full chapter