Meeting An Old Friend

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night. The only thing on my mind was that message. I wonder if that's the same person as the girl I saw in the mall... Her face was all I could see. She looked so familiar yet I couldn't make out who it was. My heart longed and hoped for it to be Yuri but my head kept telling me that it was just another girl in the mall. What really stuck to me was what she said in the message. It's been too long but we'll meet soon...  What does she mean by that? It's been eight years since the incident. If Yuri was alive this entire time then why didn't she come back? Why did she wait so long before returning? I couldn't help but question why she would cause so much pain to the people who cared so much for her. Ever since then I haven't had a good night's rest. Everytime I would close my eyes my mind would replay her getting kiddnapped over and over again. And each time it showed I still couldn't even stop the man. All I could do was watch her get taken away. This was seriously stressing me out. I need to take my mind off of this.

To Sicachu

Hey can I come over?

 

-Vibrate-

 

From Sicachu

 Sure and when you get here there's someone I want you to meet. =P

To Sicachu

Really? Who is it??

 

-Vibrate-

 

From Sicachu

Let's just say she's a childhood friend.

 

I got ready and  headed towards Jessi's house. I wonder who she wants me to meet. What if it is Yuri? My mind was suddenly flooded with all the questions I was trying to avoid in the first place. I finally arrived at Jessi's house and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and greeted me. I walked in and sat on the couch.

"So who did you want to meet?"

"An old friend .She'll be here soon." She sat down next to me.

"Describe her to me. I'm dying to know."

"Well it's been years since we've seen her. She's changed quite a bit, infact I can hardly recognize her." She paused and continued describing the mystery girl.

"The only thing that didn't change about her was her personality." Just as she was going to continue I heard someone walking in the door. We both faced the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.  Jessi got up and greeted the latter.

The girl turned towards me and smiled. "Hey Yoong long time no see." I tried to say hi back but I couldn't do so.

Sica started teasing me. "Yah aren't you going to greet my sister? What's the matter cat got your tongue?

"Haha funny." I looked at Krystal and smiled. "Hey Krys it's been too long." 

"I know we should catch up."  We were chatting when Jessi left the room to answer a phone call. She returned with a gloomy look on her face. 

"Hey Krys I know I said I would take you out today but something came up at work."

"It's fine unnie. We can do it tomorrow or whenever your free. Besides I can hang out with Yoona if that's okay with you," She said turning towards me.

"Of course we can catch up on some things."

"Ok and again I'm sorry Krys and Yoong look after her I'll try to get home as soon as possible." She left and the room turned awkward.

"Soo...how are you?.." I tried to start a conversation but failed miserbly.

She turned towards me. "Are you still after my Unnie?"

"Don't say it like that. It makes me seem like a predator."

She smiled. "I take that as a yes then. Why haven't you confessed yet?"

"Confessing takes time. Besides she's with Jong..."

"Whose fault is that? If you listened to me years ago maybe she'd be with you..."

 

Flashback

 

Four Years Ago

Please log in to read the full chapter