Part One - The Beginning

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

What's the point of living if you have nothing to live for? All I've done was brought pain and suffering to those I love and care about. Wherever I go destruction only seems a second behind. I can't keep doing this...I just can't...

Fourteen Years Earlier

" Yuri! Yoona! Hurry Up!"  "Alright geez Sica. We're coming."  Yuri and I walked over to where Sica was standing. "What took you guys so long?" "It's Yuri's fault." " Nah Uh! Besides Our Eommas aren't expecting us to be home yet."  "Well we should hurry. I don't want them to worry." "Yea Sica is right." " Sica if you're so scared then just go home already..." "Fine Yuri, I will! Bye Yoona I'll see you tomorrow." She waved at me and left.  "What a scaredy cat..."  "Don't you think you were a little mean...." "Are you calling me a meanie?!"  " What? No I was jus-" "I thought you was my friend?!"  "No I am. I just thought yo-" "That's it I'm leaving..."  "Wait Mianhe!"  "Keke Relax Yoona I was kidding. And I knew what you meant. I guess I was a little mean. I'll bring her some candy tomorrow." "Ooh I want some too!"  "Keke okay shikshin I'll bring you some too. We should get going before our parents begin to worry." We Headed home when suddenly a car stops with a man jumping out. Before I knew it he was trying to snatch Yuri. "Ahhhhh Yoona help!" "Yuri! Get away from her!" I tried to pull her.  "Get off me you little brat!" The guy shoved me against the wall head first. I started to feel dizzy. All I can hear were her screams and the screeching tires of the guy pulling away. "No help! Somebody help me!" I cried as loud as I could but there was no one around.  My sight started to fade and the last thing I remember was the flashes of light before everything went black.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"How long has she been like that?"  " I don't know. A woman called in saying she heard screaming and when she looked outside she saw her laying on the ground." Poor child..."  I began to open my eyes. All I heard were unfamiliar voices. I tried to move but my body was too weak. "Ugh..."   "Hey look she's waking up. Don't worry we're almost to the hospital."  "No don't take her somebody help her...." "What's the kid mumbling about?" " Maybe she's traumatized."  I lost consciousness again and when I woke up I was in a hospital room.   "Hey sweetheart I'm Dr. Lee. Don't worry I already called your parents. They'll be here shortly. So just rest up and I'll be back in a few okay?" I just nodded my head. The doctor walked out leaving me alone in the room. I looked outside the window. I can't believe I just let that guy steal Yuri away. I should've fought back harder...

" Yoona!" I turned towards the door and saw my parents rushing towards me. Following them were Yuri's parents. "Eomma! Appa!" I hugged them tightly. "Sweetheart what happened? We were so worried."  I couldn't answer them. My mind was still trying to grasp what had happened to me within the last 24 hours. Yuri's father stepped forward. "Yoona, where's Yuri?"  I froze. I couldn't bring myself to tell him what happened.  "Yoona..." He questioned me once again.  I couldn't take it. I just broke down crying I

Please log in to read the full chapter