Reunited

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously

"Halmeoni I'm back from the supermarket!" We all turned to the source of the voice and let me tell you, all of our jaws dropped to the floor.

"Oh"

"My"

"God"

"Sh-Shikshin buddy?!" I ran and practically tackled Sooyoung to the ground.

"Oh my gosh Yoona! What are you doing here?" We both got up and she gave me a huge bear hug. She swung me around like a rag doll. Any longer and I'd probably would've puked all over her.

"I'm looking for Jessica."

"Jessica? She was here yesterday. Oh hey Key! Wassup Krystal!" She waved at them. "Gee you've brought the whole gang with you"

"Wait you said Jessi was here? Is she not here anymore?"

"Nope she and Seohyun left really early this morning. I remember thinking whether or not I was dreaming. I mean Jessica waking up early is not an everyday event."

"Aw we missed them..." Key whined like a five year old.

"Unnie do you know where they went?"

"Sorry Krystal I don't but let me call Seohyun and ask her. Hopefully she didn't forget her phone. They were in a hurry to leave this morning." Sooyoung stood there waiting for Seohyun to answer but she never did.

"Voicemail... have you guys tried calling Sica?"

"I've tried but she won't pick up."

"Halmeoni do you know where Seohyun and Jessica went?" The Ajumma looked just as lost as we were.

"Sorry I was tending the garden. I didn't even notice they left."

"She didn't leave a note or anything?" 

"Nope sorry Youngie." 

"Wow it's not like Hyunnie to leave without word of where she's going...."

I just sat down on the couch. Where are you Jessica? I felt someone beside me. 

"Don't worry Yoona. We'll find her." Krystal patted by back.

"Thanks." 

"Yea Yoong we'll find her no matter how long it takes." 

"Thanks Key"

"Mind if I join the search party? I've been so bored these past few days." Soo started pleading with her eyes all big and her lips jutting out.

"Fine. Besides it'll be nice catching up. And don't you ever make that face again. You look ugly..." 

"Me?! Ugly?! How dare you Im Yoona!" She began hitting me just like when we were younger.

"Aish why does everyone like to hit me...."

"Guys focus. We need to find my sister and Seohyun."

"Yes Sergeant Jung!" We saluted Krystal but she just rolled her eyes at us.

"Ah jeongmal..."

Key called us all together and tossed some stacks of paper onto the center of the table.

"Okay so let's recollect really quick." 

"Key what are those?"

"Notes."

"Notes?! What for?"

"Every good spy needs notes to make sure they don't lose track of what they've already discovered. Now going back to what I've previously said, let's recall what we know."

"Nothing. We know nothing."

"Way to be all negative Yoona..."

"Well we know that Seohyun and Unnie left in a hurry so it must be urgent."

"Good Krystal. What else?"

"Hmmm we know it has to involve Yuri. She's the only connection between those two..."

"Nice Yoong. Any other information?"

"Now that you've mention it. I might have overheard them talking about the Han River. I'm not sure though." Sooyoung scratched her head trying to recall what she heard.

"The Han River? What are they doing there so early in the morning?"

"Who knows...maybe they're meeting somebody...."

"Well let's go and find out." I was about to leave until someone pulled my arm.

"What Soo?"

"You can't just go there without a plan. We should split into groups and send each group to different areas."

"Such as?..."

"Well you and Krystal could go search along the River and I'll search the nearby market with Key. That way we can cover more ground."

"Wow you're a better spy than that guy over there...." Key just slapped me.

"I've been doing this longer than he has." Sooyoung stated proudly.

"Okay let's go and Key make sure Sooyoung doesn't get distracted by

Please log in to read the full chapter