Way Back to Hell

Accompanying Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yoona~"  "..." I looked towards my door and saw Jessi.  "Yoong get up..."  "No i don't want to..."  "Come on we're going to be late for school." I heard Jessi's voice edge nearer.  "I'm not going."  I hid beneath the covers. "Why not?" She pulled the sheets off of me. "Cause the classes are boring and I want to kill the teachers..." I tried pulling the blankets but she wouldn't budge.  "But you promised me..."  "No I didn't!"  "Oh really?!"  "Yes really!"  "You said that if I could go 15 days without sleeping in you would come back. I mean look at these bags!" She pointed at her eyes while pouting. It was clear that this girl lacked her beauty sleep.  "Oh you took that seriously...."  "Im Yoona!"  "Arasso! But to be honest you don't look any different than you normally do =P." I ran into the bathroom after teasing her. I could hear her yelling even through the bathroom walls.

I finished getting ready and was about to walk out the door but i just stood there. "Hey Yoong aren't you coming?" Jessi was standing at the doorway. "On second thought I'm not going." I turned around and was about to leave but Sica started pulling on me causing me to fall face first. "Where do you think your going?!" I grabbed onto the doorway but she kept pulling. "No I don't want to go! I changed my mind!" I was hanging on for dear life. "Come on Him Yoona!" Sica managed to pull me up and dragged me by my ear.

She pulled me all the way to school. "Ahh ok I get it stop it Sica!" She finally let go of me once we reached our lockers. I can hear the louding thumping from the ear that she was pulling. "Great now my ears hurt..."  "Serves you right."

We were bickering the entire time when the bell for first period rang. "Oh Yoong we should get going before we're late."  "Who cares if we're late we'll show up when we want to show up..."  "Yoong!"  "Oh you just love to scream my name don't you ;) ."  She turned red instantly. Before I knew it she was dragging my ear once again. I swear if I go deaf it's all Sica's fault.

Surprisingly we made it to first period on time. We took our seats right before the teacher came. I sat along the windows towards the back with Jessi beside me. "Ok class get your english books out and read the short stories written on the board. Afterwards answer the questions and turn it in by the end of class."  I slammed my head against the desk. "Ugh.... i hate English..."  "You hate everything."  "Not true... I like

Please log in to read the full chapter