I’ll call 911

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 9: I’ll call 911
  Her heart beats faster than she never felt before. She nervously opened her door and shut it. She grabbed her phone, and called Anna.   “He—” Ellie immediately cut off Anna’s sentence before she said anything.   “I knock on his door but he didn’t answer it. When I held the door knob, it was open, so I ask for his permission but I didn’t hear any reply from him. I was so curious and worried at the same time so I open it. I went straight to his bed room. It was somewhat dark, and the only light that was open was in his living room. When I was about to go out, he came out from the bathroom, just wearing a boxers short. I hate to admit but he’s so hot, and I think I lost my self. I believe I look stupid starring at him blankly. Suddenly, when I was about to go, he got trip on this stupid rug, and fell at the top of me, when he was about to stand up, I stupidly and ACCIDENTALY kicked his foot. And as for the result, I got my first kiss. Lastly out of adrenaline rush, I pushed him and I feel sorry for him because he hit his head on the TV stand.”   “Wa-wa-wa-wait. Can you relax for a bit? Who’s that guy?”   Ellie exhaled. “My first kiss was Ryo Nishikido, who’s living at 2515 the guy we saw the other day.”   “Oh my god! You got your first kiss. Kyaa! I’m going to call 911!” Anna giggled loudly.   “Look, Anna. This is not the time to fool around.”   “I know, I’m sorry.”   “What should I do then?”   “Hmm. In the first place, why are you looking at him?”   “Because I wanted to give him this flyer that I picked from Starbucks, I wonder if he wanted to earned money and to have a part time job, which most of the exchanged students wants.”   “Yeah, you’re right.”   “What should I do?”   “Calm yourself first. Then, asked for sorry because you intruded his place.”   “Okay. Thanks for the advice.” Ellie said sarcastically.   “Don’t mention it. Got to go, I have a seven am class tomorrow.”   “Oh yeah, I forgot stupid school will start tomorrow. Goodnight. Bye” “Goodnight, don’t forget to make up with Ryo. Bye.”   “I will. I won’t sleep, until I asked sorry.” ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Ryo~   “Itai, itai.” My head hurts.   She quickly stood up and run towards outside.   It is really BADLY hurt. My head. And my heart? Seeing her running away like that, makes me think that I’m a monster.   I don’t know. I’ve just met her couple of days ago. How could I possibly fall for her?
That’s insane.   I stood up and dressed myself. I went to the fridge to get so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter