Unsorted feelings

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 26: Unsorted feelings

 

~Ellie~

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” I yelled as I run along the hallway. I don’t where I’m going, and I really don’t care. At this point of time, all I want to do is to be ALONE.

I pushed the heavy door. The cold breeze instantly on my face. I sat at the very corner, at the same time, the very dim part. I pressed my face down as I hugged my knees. When I look up, I can feel it’s wet. I didn’t realize I was crying all the time.

Why is it so unfair? Why does Jessica have to do everything FIRST, instead of me? Why does she have to lay her eyes on Ryo? She’s way prettier than me. She can get any guys she wants. But why does it have to be Ryo?

He’s the only guy that I have, and then she’s coming to snatched him away?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Move it, you psycho!” Ryo alleged as he pushed Jessica.

“What does she have that I don’t have?! What’s so good about her?!” She cracked.

“I like her. Do you have any problems with that?” Ryo smirked as he dashed to follow Ellie.

When he got outside she’s nowhere to find. He even went to her room just to check if she’s inside, but she’s not there. He even went outside their condo, and walked a little bit but he really can’t find her. He felt hopeless. He decided to go upstairs to the roof top. He lit a cigarette and looked around the beautiful bright lights of Manila.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then he heard a sob. He felt goose bump as he look around there’s nobody except for him.

.

.

.

.

.

For the second time, he heard a sob. He felt the hairs of his body stood up as he shivered. He decided to kill the cigarette by stepping on it.

He inhaled deeply. ‘yosh, I can do this.’ He thought.
“Hello? Anybody there?” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter