Tattle tail stranger

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 16: Tattle tail stranger

 

 

“One mocha frappe, cream base for---” Ryo stopped and looked at the girl who is standing in front of him.

“Jessica”

“Miss Jessica” he yelled as he jot down her name on the receipt. She’s smiling at him seductively which made him blushed.

She exited the line and look for a placed to sit. Minutes later, he went to her table and served her ordered drink.

---

Her gazed never left Ryo. Even though he’s busy serving to other customer and at times if the shop is not crowded he would go to Ellie and talk, still, her eyes were laid on Ryo. After two hours of staring at Ryo and drinking her frap, she went outside.

---

He went outside to smoke as he leaned on the wall.

“You’re here!” Ellie said with full enthusiasm.

“Hey.”

“I hate a guy who smokes.” She said and leaned on the wall too.

“Okay. I’m going to killed this right away.” He said as he threw down the cigarette and step on it.

“We should make a commandment.”

“What arrangement?”

“Ryo shouldn’t smoke if he’s with Ellie.”

“Why don’t we change it to, ‘Ryo shouldn’t and wouldn’t smoke as long as Ellie is with him.’?”

“Why? Do you think the two of us would be stuck together forever?”

“I don’t know. Maybe?”

“I don’t know either.” They both chuckled. They turned their heads on their left and saw her again. She was standing five meters away from them as she held her bag in front of her, innocently.

“I think she’s looking at us.” She whispered. “Or maybe to you.”

“Me?” He asked as he pin pointed his self.

“Yeah, she kept on looking at you even were you’re serving inside. You got a stalker. Eek.” She said and shrugged. “I’ll go inside, go and talk to your fan girl”

Ellie went inside and smiled at her as she passed by her.
She walked closer to him. Ryo gave her a half smile and scratch the back of his head.

“Is that your girlfriend?” She asked.

‘I wish. She was.’ He thought.

“No. Not m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter