Decisions

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter Two – Decisions
  The next day Ryo excitedly called Pi to spread the good news.   “Moshi! Moshi!” Ryo immediately spoke as the other line answered.   “Hmm? What do you want Ryo?! It’s 7 in the morning!” Yamapi exclaimed, he wanted to throw out his phone and sleep again.   “Johnny-san approved my request!” He let out a loud chuckle.   On the other line, Yamapi’s eyes open wide “Are you serious?! Is he serious?!”   “Hai! Hai! He even said that if the media finds outs, I must return here at once. Would you believe that?!”   “Uwaah! Sugoi! I envy you!”   “I know right. Ha-ha!”   “So where do you plan to go?”   “Hmm, let me see. I want Asian country only.” Ryo was holding a Britannica atlas. He was flipping it until he saw the country form the South East Asia. The Pearl of the Orient: Philippines. “How about Firipin?”   “Firipin?”   This time, Ryo sat down on the couch and opened his laptop; he was searching on the internet. “Yeah, this country seems peaceful. It seems that they are not interested with the pop music of other countries and the net says, the weather is nice, most of the time it’s hot. Because it’s a tropical country.”   “Oh. I want to go there too!”   “Too bad, Pi. It’s my idea, first. Ha-ha-ha!”   “Hidoi!” Pi was chuckling at the other line.   “Hmm, Pi. Catch you later.”   “Okay.”   --- He was surfing on the all throughout the day. He looked for different school; for his original plan of studying abroad, a place to stay.   Until he find one, which is located at Taft Avenue Manila Philippines. A school nears a condominium. He didn’t hesitate, he immediately called their office.   “Good morning! DLS-CSB admissions office, how may I help you?”   “Yes, Good morning. I’m a foreign student; I wish to study at your school. So what are the requirements? How about the admission test? By the way, I’m still here at Japan.”   “Download our application form in our website. Fill it up; send it by today or tomorrow. Birth certificate and your transcript or report card/ grades of the last school you attended. After that, we’ll give your entrance exam thru online.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter