Visitors

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 29: Visitors

 

Christmas break is over. Students return to their animosity student life. Ellie and Ryo went back to Manila, in their condo. It wasn’t really the first day of their school, unlike to other universities. Today is just their course card or grade distribution which they earned for the second term for the months of September to December.

Ryo felt unusual as he opened his eyes. He doesn’t want to come to school yet Ellie insisted that they should go together. He served breakfast for his self and ate. After that he went straight to the bathroom to take a bath. After an hour of preparing, he was ready to go and fetched Ellie. As he opened his door, he saw Ellie leaning against the wall.

“Yo! Good morning sleepy head.” She said and kissed Ryo on his cheeks.

“Were you standing here the whole time? Why didn’t you just knock on my door?”

“Because... I’m shy.” She said not looking at Ryo’s eyes. He let out a light chuckle.

“Since when did you become shy, when you’re with me?”

“Hmm? Just now?” Then she flashed her cute wide grin on him.

“Baka!” He lightly spank Ellie’s head. They both laughed. He held her hands as they walk towards the elevator. Outside, while walking Ryo kept on talking but Ellie was dazed gazing at dark gray sky.

“Oi!” he poked her.

“Hey. What?”

“I said I think today is not a good day.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I woke up on wrong side of my bed.” He laughed lightly.

She didn’t answer.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m good. I just can’t believe, where back here again and school will start the day after tomorrow.” She makes face. Ryo just laughed at her. When they reach their school they walk around the second floor where the main offices are located.

“Huh? It’s raining?” She said, as stepped closer to the ledge which is outlook on the school’s basketball court.

“Hmm? Yeah.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter