Gabe’s contrivance

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 21: Gabe’s contrivance

 

Ellie went to her bathroom to get the first aid kit. Leaving Gabe on living room, then she heard him laughed.

“Oh God. Looked at your face Gabe! He totally got you in the eye. It’s getting sorer every time I would look at it.” She said as she placed the hand towel with ice on his left eye.

He didn’t answer instead he just laughed again.

“What’s so funny? Are you happy that he hit you?”

“No.”

“Then why are you laughing like an idiot?”

“Can’t believe Ryo fell for that.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Actually, I asked that girl to pretend that she’s my girlfriend.”

“So?”

“So that we can determine if Ryo really likes you.” He chuckled and pointed his index finger at his eye. “See I even got beaten for that! He thinks I’m cheating on you.”

“I hate you!!” she said as punch his shoulder lightly.

“I’m sorry!!!” He laughed. “I didn’t think that you and Ryo would fight over that.”

“It’s your entire fault, you dumb ! Ugh! What should I do, Ryo’s probably angry with me! He might even kill me the next time we meet.”

“I said I’m sorry!”

“I want to punch your right eye too.”

“Go ahead. But still, aren’t you happy, we already got the answer?”

“Bliss isn’t in my dictionary right now. I need to find a way to say sorry to him. He thinks, I chose you, over him since I brought you here, leaving him there alone. You better help me, since you’re the one who cause this! ”

“Pssh. Didn’t I already helped you?”

“Do you call that helped? You even make the situation worst!”

“Aww. How many times do I have to say that I’m sorry?”

“Until your gullet dries.” She giggled.

“Okay. Ellie, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry”

Every where she go, Gabe would always follow her and would say sorry all over again.

“Enough!” She shouted irritated, yet she’s laughing.

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter