Dream date of whom?

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 18: dream date of whom?

 

When he got there, he saw her looking good like nothing happen to her.

“Ryo, you came!!” she said as she hugged him.

“I thought you need my help?” he stepped backward. She felt embarrassed by his sudden action.

“Yeah, but you’re late. The police took care of them.”

“Who’s them? What happened?”

“Some gang tried to snatch my bag, but luckily there is a police roaming around. So they eventually caught them.”

“Oh, so you don’t need me anymore? Better start going back. Bye, take care of yourself so that no one would harass you again” He turned his back from her.

“No, you’re not going anywhere. You’re even late for saving me.” She said solemnly. He faced her again.

“B-but” then she dragged him away.

---

Meanwhile, Ellie is busy checking her emails at her condo. When her phone rang, it was from Gabe.

“Hey Ellie.”

“Hi.”

“Uhm, are you free today?”

“Why?”

“Can you accompany me at the mall? Actually tomorrow is my mom’s birthday. I don’t know what present should I gave her. Can you help me pick one?”

“Yeah, sure thing.”

“Cool. So, I’ll pick you up by five?”

“Only one hour to prepare?” She laughed. “Okay. See you in an hour. Bye.”

“Bye.”

After an hour of preparing, he went to their place to fetch her. They went to a mall, near their school, as they got inside the mall, almost every one whom they passed by looked at them scrupulously. She hid herself from his back and he just chuckled by her action.
“Why are you doing that?”

“Everybody is staring at us or to you. I felt gauche.”

“You really are an introvert type.”

“I know, can we just go some place where there are less people? Please.”

“Okay.” He held her left wrist and started to walked away. They went to a boutique were there are less people.

“So what do you want to give to your mom?”

“I don’t know; you’re the girl here. So you should help me out.”

“Okay…” she paused and looked around. “Does your mom, wants perfume, wallet, bag, jewelry, what?”

“All of them?”

“Well, I guessed you have the money to buy them all.”

“Oh. I don’t have that extra money right now. How about a necklace?”

“Definitely top 5.” She laughed. “Necklace is sweet.”

The sales lady assisted them on the jewelry section. Her jaw drop as she was astonished to see lots of stunning jewelries.

“Wow. They’re so beautiful. I bet your mom would love it.”

“Will you pick one for me?”

“Okay. Hmm.” She said as she walked back and forth. He sat down on the couch and gets a magazine on the rack.

“Gabe!” she shouted as she gawked through the jewelry underneath glass. He placed the magazine in couch and walked closer to her. “Look, isn’t it cute?”

“Yeah.” He said astounded. “We’ll take it.”

“I think your mom, would really like it. It’s so striking.”

They went to the cashier and pay. He jostled her elbow lightly. She looked at him confused. She asked, “Why?” he didn’t answer. He just smiled at her.

He pushed the door and, went outside and pulled it for her.

“Thank you for accompanying me.”

“Anytime.”

“I’ll treat you to dinner.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter