The y Osaka man is gay?!

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 19: The y Osaka man is gay?!

 

Exams are over. Since Monday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday is the schedule of their English 3 subject, Ryo and Ellie spend more time with Gabe.

`Monday

While walking outside their condo, Ryo is teaching her some Japanese common phrases and etc. When they almost reach their school’s gate he suddenly asks her.

“Where’s Gabe?”
“Ha? Uhm, I don’t know. Why are you asking, where he is?”

“Why? Is it bad to ask someone on his whereabouts?”

“No. What I mean is, you guys barely talk and now you’re looking for him.”

He just nodded. They got early in school, so they went to their classroom first and continued what they are doing. Minutes later, one by one their classmates came.

“I’ll just go to the restroom” She said.

When she went outside, Gabe came but they didn’t saw each other. Gabe usually sat together with them, in the fourth row near the door. Ryo stood up and transferred his seat.
“Hey, Gabe.” She said as she entered their room. She looked at Ryo who is grinning wide at her.
‘Huh? Since when did Ryo sit beside him? Take note, he’s in between us.’ She thought as her eyebrows furrowed with wonder.

She sat down on the corner of their room as their classed started.

`Wednesday

Same thing happen on the third day of the week. Ryo sit in between them. Since it’s already lunch time after their class end they decided to ate lunch together. Gabe and Ellie walked first, away from their room.

“Ell---”

“Gabe!!” Ryo shouted, running closer to them. Ellie and Gabe turn their heads backward.

“Ouch. Watch it Ryo.” She yelled as she was been pushed by Ryo when he ran closer to them.
“Gomen, gomen.” He said as she pulled her hand.

“Why are you in a hurry anyway?” She asked.

“Cause I want to catch up with you guys. By the way where are you going?”
“We’re going to eat. Want to join us?” Gabe faced him and asks.

“I’d love too! I want to eat pizza” He said as he clasped his ten fingers together. Ellie and Gabe looked at him unearthly.

---

When they reached the pizza parlor, it’s quite crowded so Gabe finds a table for them. Ryo and Ellie were in-charge of ordering their food. After that, while they were looking for Gabe, Ryo first spot him. So he runs towards their and sat beside him.

‘Eh? Why is he in really in a rush? Hmm. Ryo is really acting weird lately. Tsk, tsk. He even sat beside him again. Don’t tell me...... ’ She gasped.

`Thursday

Ryo and Ellie didn’t go to school together because of the conflict on their schedule. Gabe decided to meet her before their class started. They’re walking upstairs and talking about his work and their high school memories.

“Gabe!!” they both turned their heads backward and saw Ryo panting from running.

‘Gabe? What happen to Ellie? How come he’s not calling me?’

“What Ryo?”

“Nothing, I just want to go to with you guys together.”

He walks closer to them. Again, he’s in the middle, Ellie on his left and Gabe on his right. Inside the classroom, still, he’s on the middle. He kept on talking and talking and talking to Gabe, leaving Ellie silent for the rest of one and half hour. When their class is over, Gabe stood up and he was ready to go.

“Gabe! Wait!” Ellie shouted as she walked closer to him.

“Yes?”

“Uhm. Do you want to eat dinner at my house?”
“Yeah, it would be great if we could do it on my house.” Ryo popped out of nowhere and in their conversation.

They look at Ryo peculiarly and stare to each other.

“O-okay. If you say so.” She said uncertainly.

---

The diner end smoothly, the noisy Ryo had lessen his chit-chat. Ryo escorted Gabe on exiting his room. When Gabe had left he sighed heavily at the same time confident. After that, he smiled widely again.

“What are you happy about?”
“Hm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter