Yellow “ranger” skittles

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 15: yellow “ranger” skittles

 

Days have passed. Ryo seemed to take action to the plan that he and Anna talk about. Still, he thinks that Gabe and Ellie are glued to each other. So he decided to do the plan better, and precisely.

---

Knock knock.

‘Who could that be?’ Ryo asked his self as he stood up from his couch, watching TV and went straight to door.

“Ni-shi-ki-do-kun!” Ellie said in a syllabically and cute way. He was surprised at her action and her appearance.

“Pardon?” Ryo raised an eyebrow at her.

“Hmm?”

“What did you just call me?”

“Nishikido-kun. Nande?”

“’Nande?!’ Why are you speaking Japanese? Are you sick?” He touched her forehead, then his.

“Huh?” She looked at Ryo oddly and chuckled. “I’m not sick, maybe you?” She touched Ryo’s forehead.

“Then, why are you calling me that?”

“Sensei.” She paused and giggled a little. “I mean teacher said that in Japan people usually calls each other by their surname.”

“Ah. Yes. We normally call each other by surname. But, please don’t call me by my surname.”

“Why?”

“I’m not used to it. I prefer, you calling me by ‘Ryo’ especially when you’re saying it cutely.” He said embarrassed, looking at the floor.

‘Crap, what am I talking about? I’m not having a love confession now!’ he thought.

“Uh, what I mean is, just hearing you calling me by my name, it makes me happy. It REALLY is.” He looked away and emphasized the word really.

Then she blushed, “Ryo-chan?” she said in a cute way, which made his heart beats faster again. She looked at him, but still he’s not looking at her eyes. He was still holding the door knob, opening it wide for her, but she patiently waited for his go signal the she could enter his room.

“Ah, I’m sorry.” He scratched his head embarrassedly and she chuckles lightly.

Then she entered his room with a big plastic bag of skittles. She went straight to his living room, and places the skittles on his coffee table. Ryo was at his kitchenette preparing some fruits. When he turned around he saw Ellie standing in front of him smiling sweetly at him.

“A-are you okay?” He asked in a nervous tone.

Then she grabbed the tray from his hands and placed it on the counter. His heart was thumping fast. She tip-toe to reached his face.

At the back of his mind he thought, ‘Please let me control myself from kissing her.’ He bends his head a little nearer to her face and closed his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Ryo, I missed you.” She said as she clinched her arms around his neck and nudging her face on his shoulders.

Ryo opened his eyes and was shock to see that Ellie is hugging him. ‘Eh? I thought she’s going to kiss me. Ppff.’ He thought annoyed.

“I still miss you even we see each other. Even if we’re together. I miss us, being alone together.” She continued.

Even though his wish didn’t came true, Ryo just smiled on what he heard from her.

“Why are you saying these?” he tilted his head and looked at her eyes.

“I don’t know; do I need a reason to say that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter