A thousand miles (Bonus Chapter)

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love Chapter 31: A thousand miles (Bonus Chapter)

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Ryo gathered his courage to ask her out. He felt nervous at the same anxious. ‘Good job Ryo! You choose the ing right moment to ask her out. Way to go, looser.’ Those phrased remained on his head.

Ellie burst laughing like a witch. “Ha-ha-ha! FINALLY! Ryo” She hiccupped. “Asks me out. Yey!” She nudged her face on him.

Ryo can’t help but to smile. “So, we’re you just waiting for me the whole time?”

“Hai. Hai...” She saluted at him. Her eyes were closed. “...I really like Ryo-chan. Ha-ha!”

“We’re officially dating now?” he asks her with enthusiasm.

“Oui. From now on, Jessica won’t have the chance to lay a finger on you. ha-ha-ha!”

“Gabe wouldn’t get a chance to you too.”

She nodded two times. She stood up, and stumbled for the first time. Ryo helped her stand, but she just shoved his hand after that. For her second attempt, finally she could walked, yet in an unsteadily way. Ryo just watched her.

Blag

Ryo ran to her side. “Ellie? Are you okay?” She didn’t answer. She was fast asleep. He touched her forehead, and noticed that there was a slight swelling on the side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ellie~

“Ma” I said, my voice is shaking.

“Hey honey. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just want to talk to you.”

“I know there is something wrong. I’m your mother. So, would you like to tell it to me?”

“Can I just go there, now? I don’t want to stay here first.”

“Okay. We’ll fetch you there.”

“See you in an hour. Bye, mom. Love you.”

“Love you too, honey.”
---

After I end our call, I immediately pack my things. I want to be far away from here, at least for the mean time. I wanted to clear my head up. Everything is so out of the ordinary.

...........

Inside the car, dad and mom didn’t ask me what happened. Instead, I was the one who open the whole story to them. They were also shocked about the Ryo issue, dad even joke that I was so lucky, to have him.

Do I really have him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These past days, my phone won’t stop ringing. He was calling endlessly; I even want to throw it away. I know I would REGRET it once I did that.

I stare at my room. Then my phone rang again. I look on the screen, it’s Ryo. I sighed. Even though I’m angry at him, I can’t bear, doing this to him. I know we’re both suffering now. I pressed the answer button.

“Ellie...”

“Ellie...” I know, I’m acting harsh, but it seemed that I don’t have the courage to talk to him.

“Ellie... I know you’re there and listening to me. I also believed that you’re still mad. I won’t blame you on that. I’m really sorry. I wish I could turn back time and tell you that stuff. On our contract as an artist, we’re obliged not to have intimate relationship. Weird eh? Furthermore, I don’t why I’m telling this to you. To tell you the truth, you’re the first girl that I’ve ever like the most. You’re so outgoing, fun to be with; everyday with you is extremely fun. Meeting you was such a big blessing to me. I really like you. I know, it’s kind of late and I regret it for not saying this before too. As much as I want to stay, I can’t. I’ll be flying back to Japan the other day. I want to tell you many things, but I don’t think can summarize them now. I guess you don’t want to talk to me. Thanks for the memories. So... I’ll see you around”

“... I’ll see you around.” was his last sentence. Hearing those confessions just melted my anger, at the same time, my heart. Hearing his croaky voice made me weak. So I decided to end our call, before I started to cry.

After two days, he’s going back to his normal life, where I don’t exist. What should I do?

I creep towards my bag, and get my iPhone which I received from dad as a Christmas gift. Actually, I don’t use that as a phone, but just an mp3. I placed it over the speakers and pressed the play button. I lie down again on my bed and close my eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter