Sweet flavored Cherry

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 23: Sweet flavored Cherry

 

After that day, they become more aware of each others and their feelings. Either one of them would wait for the other one just to go to school together. They always went to their school holding each others hand, acting like a couple even though they’re not. They’re almost halfway the corridor across the rest room when they heard a loud voice.

“ELISHA YU!!!”

“I bet its Anna.” She said and they both laughed. They decided not to turn their look behind and played a hoaxed on her.

“ELLIE!!” she shouted again, but this time it’s much audible.

“What?” She laughed and turned to her direction. They saw Anna panting and bend down. She straightens her back from her crouch, and gave them a banter smile when she saw that they were holding each other hands.

“So, you guys, did… uh… con---” Ellie covered Anna’s mouth before she could say the word, ‘confess’.

“Ah, Ryo, we’ll just go the ladies room. Anna has some stain on her teeth. I’ll just follow you there.” Ryo shrugged and walk away while dragged her Anna inside.

“What the hell was that?!” Anna shouted. Luckily they were only the people inside. Her tone suddenly changed, “did you guys reconcile?”

“Yeah and it’s so dramatic. I even cry buckets because he’s so angry at me.”

Anna gave her a high five and laughed. “So what’s with you and Ryo?”

“I don’t know.”

“How come you don’t know, when you’re holding each others hand?”

“Ugh. I really don’t know, but one thing is for sure, I liked him.” Ellie squealed.

‘Yeah, and he likes you too.’

“Okay, I get it. So, basically your relationship is, you like each other, and but you’re not committed.”

“Oh-kay.” She stared at the floor. “If that what’s you think… that he likes me too.”

‘For Pete sakes Ellie! Everybody knows that he likes you, but you’re so blind! Opened your eyes! Grr!’

“Yeah, whatever. Go… your knight in shining armor is waiting for you in your classroom.”

Ellie smiled again and hugged her best friend, “Talk to you later. Bye Anna, Love you.”

“Aww, love you too.” She released her hands on Ellie, who happily ran outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night…Ellie hang out at Ryo’s place. She was sitting at the floor; watching; while Ryo was slacking off on the sofa reading a magazine.

“What’s that?” He noticed that Ellie is putting something on her lips.

“Lip balm, why?” she looked up to Ryo.

“Ahh.. Why are you putting that?” He said, and gesturing like he’s putting it too.

“Because, my lips gets easily chap.”

“Why?”

“Cause its cold. Yeah, I know you can’t feel it. But during BER-moths here at the Philippines, it’s actually the coldest time. Especially now, that it’s already November.”

“Ah, I see. So, what flavor is that?”

“Cherry. Why?”

“Okay. I haven’t tasted Cherry.”

“Hmm? Why?” She looked at the TV again

“I don’t know.”

“Then try it.”

“Okay.”

Ellie turned her head and saw Ryo leaning forward until their foreheads pressed to each other. Suddenly Ryo steal a kiss from Ellie. He lay down again on the sofa. Silence surrounds the place, except from the TV. Ellie sat on the sofa. Ryo sat too. She was glaring at Ryo...

“What?” He said trying to hide his smile.

“Ryo! That was my first STOLEN kiss!” Punching Ryo’s arms lightly. “No! It’s not my first stolen kiss, actually it was my second. Cause you stole the first one yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter