From Tokyo, with love

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 30: From Tokyo with Love

~Ryo~

I stared blankly at the ceiling. My room is such a mess; EVEN my life is mess right now. I don’t know what to do. I tried to call her, but she refused to answer her phone. I know it’s my fault, I wished I can undo time, so that I could tell her everything, the moment we first met.

My phone won’t stop ringing. I scratched my head, stood up and walked over to my coffee table. I angrily pressed the answer button.

“Nishikido.” That voice. “I guess you owe me a deal. So when are you planning to fly back here?”

“Hai. Two days from now. I have to settle many things here.”

“Do you need any security when you come back here?”

“Iie. Johnny-san, arigato gozaimaa”

The line just ended. Really Johnny-san, thank you for allowing me to stay here within these months. Indeed, these four months was the best thing that happened to me. I never felt happy before. But I guess, happiness weren’t really in my fate.

I sighed.

I guess, I’m going to the usual Nishikido Ryo, were everybody in Japan adores. Being a star isn’t great after all. Every move you make, the media were following you. Everything you do that is right, they kept on telling that it’s just an act. When everything you do went wrong, they immediately make a bad criticism. Then people thinks’ you’re a sore on their eyes. Everybody wants you to be perfect.


But nobody is perfect right? , where should I place myself on a certain condition? My phone rang again. Damn it; what now? Have you ever consider what I feel? I don’t want to talk to anybody, EXCEPT FOR HER. I pressed the answer button again.

“Ryo...” It was Pi. “You’re in the newsp---”

“I know.”

“So what are your plans?”

“I’ll be flying back there...” I paused and think. “Did they have a photo of her?”

“Nope.”

“Good. So, I’ll just see you after two days. Mat---”

“Is this what you really want?”

“As if I have a choice.”

“Ryo.Gomen. We weren’t able to help you.”

“No, it’s okay. Pi, talk to you later. I wanted to be alone. I needed to think first.”

“Jaa-ne.”

I slammed my phone on the floor. Yeah, as if I really have a choice. I smirked. Ellie... Ellie... I crawled down, and reached for my phone. I searched for her name and pressed the dial button.

Ring

Ring

Yes! She finally accepts my call.

“Ellie...”

“Ellie...” She’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter