Chapter 1

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V

I was getting ready for school when my mom called me into her room. Today was another gameday and my mother couldn't go because she's sick. She have been likes this for two years now. Just looking at her like that, she lost all her color and her beautiful long hair was gone. My mom is a sweet lady, she always wanted to help out others knowing that she was sick and couldn't do much. She looked at me with her curious eyes and asked me a question, knowing the answer to it.

" Yoona ah you have a gme today" I looked at her she looked so tired."Yea omma" I answered her question."I'm sorry that I couldn't come to your game, I would if I could" I hated when she did that, those eyes make me feel guilty. " Omma it's okay, it's just a game" I say it's just a game but it's really not to me, it's more then that. It's my life. My mom reached her hand out towards mind and Irushed my hands to her and looked at her. " I want you to know that everythings going to be okay and you don't have to worry about anything." I looked at her with sad eyes. My mom knows me too well. " Yoona ah it's okay to cry, even winners cry." I looked at her, it's true they do cry but I just can't see myself doing it. " I know omma, I have to go I'm going to be late." " Okay, Have fun when your out there." " I will omma. Bye." 

I left the house thinking everything was going to be okay but then I feel my eyes get watery. I didn't want to cry, I'm not the type of person to cry. I hate showing that I'm weak infront of others. It's bad enough I hardly talk in school to my piers. I passed the baseball field and I see the baseball team practicing. Some of the boys stoped what they were doing and stared at me, it made me feel uncomfortable so I tired to walk faster but one of the players said something.

 

"Hey Yoona sshi! After the game, we should go out for pizza" I could help but laugh, when he say pizza what he reall means is that he wants to get in your pants. I'm not dumb. "N..n..no thanks. You should...ask..the other girls" I hate that I'm shy but what can I do."Ya! You three pay attention" one of the player said something. "I'm sorry for these three right here." He said with a smile. It was hard to take him serious. "Its okay" I was about to walk and then he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter