It stared with a notebook by MissyQ

EXO - Review Shop (Closed)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reviewed by Jihan

 

Story Title → 5 of 5

It matches your story very well and it's unique, there are barely stories with this title. It's also gripping, I mean like interesting so you want to know what's up with the notebook :D

 

Main Image → 5 of 5

Your poster is great and when you look at it, it describes their character very well ^.^ 

 

Foreword & Description → 9 of 10

Almost perfect but the only think confusing was the sneak preview because at the beginning I didn't understand what you meant but in the end when I read the chapter I understood and I think it's nit necessary.

 

Characters → 16 of 20

The characters were amazing, I really love the character of the girl, I don't know, she's so cool. Kai's personallity was also good but not that great. Jiyeon was a way too typical but her personality fits the story very well. SunHwa, even when she's the villain, she's not like all those es who blackmail you or worst, murder you, I like it!

Apperance → 7 of 10

Well done! Music you added was also pretty good. The only thing I don't like is this how you write dialogs...

Ex: 
You: 
I barely know you.
Kai:  Exactly! Why are you so cold towards me? Like I've done something wrong to you.
You: You didn't do anything wrong.

I think this way is much better:

"I barely know you." You said while keeping your pokerface.
"Exactly! Why are you so cold towards me? Like I've done something wrong to you." Kai looked in your eyes searching for an answer but failed, like always.
"You didn't do anything wrong." You stated making Kai to look at you in irritation.

I think this way, your readers can imagine the situation better.

Originality → 17 of 20

Well not that kind of different story but the thing with the note book and the way you write made it unique.

Plot→ 18.5 of 20

It's okay the only thing that bothered me was, that Kai (as main character) didn't show up that much in the first chapters...

Reviewer Bonus → 4 of 10

I love the character of the girl!!! I don't know what to say? Perfect!

 

Total: 81.5 of 100 !!!! Nice score! The be honest I didn't read all chapters of your story becasue I sadly had no time :/ but I'll keep reading! :)