Anthology: Spice of Life by Janie95

EXO - Review Shop (Closed)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

reviewed by Emy


 

 

Story Title → 3 of 5

Well, I am a bit confused? You used in your title kind of foods and this was something new but weird in the same time. But I think it's okay...

Main Image → 5 of 5

The first poster is just great it gives you somehow a warm feeling! The second poster is also amazing,it matches the story perfect.

Foreword & Description → 10 of 10

Clear and short, totally differnet from other fanfics, well done!

Characters → 20 of 20

The characters were totally realistic, in both of your stories, even when Kris was a bit of a perfect boyfriend.  

Apperance → 10 of 10

Nothing to complain.

Originality → 18 of 20

Actually your story titles matches your stories perfect when you read them. The first story was not something that new but the second story was....*spechless*

Plot→ 20 of 20

To be honest the first story was a bit boring  but you managed to lighten it up with those flashbacks you put in. But still I enjoyed it 'cause of the ending. So now let's move to the second story...well *totally spechless*....OMG! This is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! You have incredibly good writing skills. You would be a good author.  I thought this story had ended as Jongin told Kai about his dream, but then as I read, "Dad, why does that person over there talk to himself?" I was shocked! Your ending in each stories were super-duber-awesome!

Reviewer Bonus → 8 of 10 

I give 8 extra points because of your extremly good writing skills and your enidngs. Sadly I couldn't read your other story 'cause I got a lot to do but I am happy for taking your request.

 

 

Total: 94  out of 100! Congrats! You've got the highest score :D