Remeber me, please. by MissyQ

EXO - Review Shop (Closed)

                                                     

 

Reviewed by Emy

 

Story Title → 5 of 5

It tells a lot about the story, for me it tells away too much but it matches the story perfect and that is what is important.

Main Image → 5 of 5

I like the main image. It describes Kris very good. Other reviewer would probably say that the girl on the poster is not the same girl that you've posted on the foreword but I think it's okay.

Foreword & Description → 10 of 10

It's short, simple and good! I always prefer short Descriptions. The foreword is also well done. I like the way  how it ends with "Who is he?" 

Characters →19 of 20

Are all okay and natural, not too perfect. I like the girls character and Myungsoo's but what I didn't like about Kris that he is so clingy and the parts where he cries but all in all it was great.

Apperance → 10 of 10

I actually don't have much to say since it depends on the person's taste but for me it's pretty good.

Originality → 13 of 20

To be honest your fanfic is not something new ...  but the way you wrote it made it enjoyable and unique.

Plot→ 18 of 20

Like I said your fanfic is not something new, but the twist in it with the mistake of Kris made it different form the others, so your story is not that similar.

Reviewer Bonus → 0 of 10

I would have enjoyed your fanfic  way more if I hadn't read a similar story, so sadly I won't give you any bonus points but that doesn't mean your story is bad.

 
Total 80 of 100
 
Thanks for letting us review your story and the ohter one is still in progress :)