ix

Black Paradise

 

R/N: A longer chapter~~ Ljoe you're bad you bad boy shame asdkljsdf. Okay wow I have no idea where I'm going with this and I don't even know where Mir and Woohyun came from but oh wells. I think I'll upload one more chapter after this to make up for the time I was gone and left such ty chapters asdklsjdfjklasd

@cat-turtle - I love the ChunJoe bickering /shamelessly fangirls over her own story like a loser. I added more within these next chapters ack~ 

“Wasn’t that fun, Byunghun-ah? Wah, I had such a great time!” Miyoung beamed, wrapping her arms around one of the Byunghun’s arms, giggling. Byunghun laughed, nodding. “Yeah, it was fun. You’re friends are cute, noona.”

Miyoung furrowed her brow, twirling in front of the younger boy so she was inches away from his face, pouting. “I’m cuter, right Byunghun? Right?”

Byunghun gave her a small smile, poking her lower lip. “Of course noona, of course.”

As much as he hated admitting this to himself, throughout the entire date, all he could think about was that Lee Chanhee. He couldn’t believe that they had slept in the same bed together. That idiot Changhyun. He set us up!

And what’s more, whenever he remembered the fact that he had ended up clinging onto Chanhee through the night, he felt his face flush with embarrassment. Why in the world would he…He mentally facepalmed. Lee Byunghun, the walking, talking definition of embarrassment.

“Jagi, look! There’s purple-boy!” He felt himself being shaken. Snapping back into reality, he searched the area. Purple-boy? Chanhee? Sure enough, the younger spotted Chanhee with Changhyun and two other boys who he couldn’t recognize. They were gathered near the entrance of a convenience shop, Chanhee and a dark haired boy were leaning against the red-brick wall, while Changhyun and another dark haired boy were standing in front of them.

Subconsciously, he slipped his hand away from Miyoung’s, putting them in his jean pockets. Clearing his throat, he prepared to walk past them without acknowledging their presence. Holding his breath, he made it two steps when he heard his name being called. Damn you, Changhyun. Damn. You! Putting on the best un-awkward smile he could muster, he just waved, placing one hand on the small of Miyoung’s back and pushing her forward. “Wait, Byung!”

He froze.

Byung?

Did Chanhee just call him Byung?

“Oh. Miyoung-ssi, it’s nice seeing you.” The disappointment in his voice could be heard. Byunghun narrowed his eyes in confusion as to why Chanhee would be disappointed to see Miyoung. He turned around, facing the other boy. “Just call me noona, Chanhee-ah! It’s so so great to see you again! Did you get handsomer since I last saw you?!” Miyoung, either oblivious or ignorant to Chanhee’s disappointment, cheerfully replied, showing her infamous eyesmile.

Chanhee forced a smile on his face, nodding. Byunghun noticed how the older male had completely ignored Miyoung’s compliments. “Byunghun, the guys and I are going to get pizza. Did you want to come with us?”

Byunghun immediately glanced at Miyoung. She pouted. “Aw, but I have to go meet with Taeyeonnie. I wanted to hang out with you guys!”

Chanhee wanted to smack her. Did you hear your name in that sentence? I was talking to Byunghun!

“Noona I actually…I need to talk to Chanhee about something. Important. Chanhee can I just—yeah over there,” Byunghun pushed Chanhee towards an empty alley way, separating the convenience store building with another dark colored one. Miyoung nodded. “I have to go now. I had fun Byunghun, thanks for the date!” She kissed his cheek, giving him a tight hug. “I love you, my Byunghunnie. I’ll look forward to doing this again with you! Have fun with Chanhee-ah and the gang. Don’t stay out too late! I’ll call you later. Mwah!” Miyoung called out to him, as she walked backwards down the lamp-lit street. He waved, replying with an ‘I love you too’, but was unsure if she heard it or not. It wasn’t until she was out of sight that he let out his breath of relief.

“So what’s this important thing you needed to talk to me about, Byunghunnie?” Chanhee teased, skipping up to where Byunghun stood and batting his eyelashes. Byunghun wasn’t amused at the least, turning away. “I just used you as an excuse. I’m going to go.” He realized what he had said. An excuse? What? No of course not! No. He wasn't using Chanhee as an excuse to get away from Miyoung. ...Was he? 

Chanhee held onto the other’s wrist, preventing him from moving away any further. “Pizza. Come on, Byunghun, even Changhyun’s coming! Oh, this is Mir and Woohyun,” The older dragged Byunghun to the group, gesturing towards the two dark haired boys. “Ey, Byunghun. We’ve heard a lotta ‘bout you man,” one of the boys said to him. “That’s Mir,” Changhyun pitched in.

Byunghun turned to the other boy (who he assumed to be Woohyun), expecting some sort of greeting, and expecting himself to return some awkward response to it. The boy sent flying hearts in Byunghun’s direction. “Byunghun! Saranghae! Here, have some love!”

Byunghun heard Chanhee go ‘tsk tsk tsk’ under his breath, protectively putting an arm in front of Byunghun. “Hyung, please go find another helpless victim. Let’s go get pizza, boys.”

The group, minus Byunghun, cheered loudly into the night.